Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England vs Sweden

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
...In contrast to Wilf's deer in the headlights act, Sterling was superb. Sterling is three years YOUNGER than Wilf btw.

its a bit tedious this Zaha thing, at the end of the day if he was as good as palace fans say one of the top clubs would have already brought him. Sterling is a perfect example of the real deal, already putting in performances at the top. Zaha *might* develop.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You lot just leave the new 20 zillion pound Messi alone, it ain't fair when we have been guaranteed his worldly powers by our North Surrey slummers. I believe them, why can't you?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Fantastic goal but pretty poor by Hart

I've only ever seen Hart play three games and he's been poor in each of them. I struggle to see what the fuss is about to be honest. Or does he save his worst for me?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I concur in not rating Hart tbh. All the 'He's the best England keeper for ages' spiel doesn't wash, with several below par performances recently. Shame there isn't anyone pushing him for the gloves, or he'd be out...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't understand why Hart was even played? It was a friendly FFS. The only thing we've learnt is that he looks shaky when out of his comfort zone (with a change in personnel in front of him). Ruddy and Forster should have been given a half each.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here