Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons vs AFC Wimbledon ?

It was a while ago and I know done wrongly, but MK have now built up some local support and are doing a good job of promoting sport in the community.

I'm more and more losing the will to live with every "it was a while ago/a long time ago" keep em coming and while your at it i'm going to ask the club when Bellotti and Archer are doing the half time stand up at Falmer, they can reminise about the days at The Goldstone as that was a 'while ago'

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I'm more and more losing the will to live with every "it was a while ago/a long time ago" keep em coming and while your at it i'm going to ask the club when Bellotti and Archer are doing the half time stand up at Falmer, they can reminise about the days at The Goldstone as that was a 'while ago'

You are effin boring mate!! Try living in the now rather than the past.... move on.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
and you sound like you've got no 'effin' morals, principles or the ability to stand up for what you believe in, I'll stick with being a bore thanks, bores tend to sleep better

I have all that when it is current and relevant........ this Wombles cobblers is just so much old history.... both clubs have moved on, both clubs are bringing footy to areas that didn't for a while, or never did in the case of MKD.

Out of interest, exactly what in this case, are you standing up for and believing in?

I have all that when it is current and relevant........ this Wombles cobblers is just so much old history.... both clubs have moved on, both clubs are bringing footy to areas that didn't for a while, or never did in the case of MKD.

so it was perfectly acceptable they should just appear overnight in Division 1 (or whatever) was it? It was un palletable then, why on earth should this be accepted merely because 10 years have elapsed.

inland seagull

Aug 7, 2010
Northampton
How boring this all is, true AFC Wimbledon fans will boycott the game and MK Dons fans are no more interested in AFC Wimbledon than say, Yeovil Town, Rochdale, Brentford or whoever. Both clubs are on a sound financial footing these days, that certainly wasn't the case 10 years ago

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Out of interest, exactly what in this case, are you standing up for and believing in?

If the Albion were 'moved' to Gateshead that would be just fine then?

mikes smalls

Dec 13, 2006
Isleworth
what are the chances of AFC fans invading the pitch and tearing down the goalposts today?
How would Albion fans have reacted if the same thing had happened to us? Personally I wouldn't even attend the fixture but in my more militant youth I would have be up for some direct action.
It will be interesting to see if the response of the AFC fans is dignified or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here