Who Missed The Goal Last Night?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
simpsons_nelson_haha2.png

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
this leaving early business is pointless...

last night i stayed til the final whistle, went to the toilet, and then calmly walked to the station and got on the first train into brighton. didnt have to queue at all...

Yeah, right. Were you calmly walking at about twenty miles an hour or something? Cos every other fucker runs full pelt down that ramp after the final whistle to 'beat the queue'.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Come on & be honest, did you leave early, getting an early beer or were asleep & missed the goal?

Am going to OUT Ringmer Seagull, who always leaves early.

Must have been 1/3 of the East Stand too!

About 5,000 missed out.

I would have gone just before that, but we kept passing and trying ... so I didn't quite give up.

I was lucky last season too, and saw very late goals versus Forest and Leicester ("You'll never beat Wes Morgan" played and lost in both).

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Yes i admit I left early heard the cheer whilst going down the stairs...didn't matter thou signal failure around shoreham meant didn't get in until after 11

HASSOCKS-BHA

Jun 11, 2012
Come on & be honest, did you leave early, getting an early beer or were asleep & missed the goal?

Am going to OUT Ringmer Seagull, who always leaves early.

Must have been 1/3 of the East Stand too!

Goal, what f###ing goal...?? Definitely didn't look like a goal coming when I left during Fanzone...!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here