Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have we turned a corner.....?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Some posters will not be happy until we are winning every game by 3 clear goals and in the unlikely event of this happening they'll start moaning about the ones we concede.

Last night will have done wonders for Dobbie's confidence and the team will be boosted by putting an end to a dismal run. We can build on this with less pressure now. A decent result at Wolves and we'll be back on track, even if it's just a draw.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Some posters will not be happy until we are winning every game by 3 clear goals and in the unlikely event of this happening they'll start moaning about the ones we concede.

Last night will have done wonders for Dobbie's confidence and the team will be boosted by putting an end to a dismal run. We can build on this with less pressure now. A decent result at Wolves and we'll be back on track, even if it's just a draw.

Well said IG!

I too thought that was a massive lift for Dobbie, who came on and made a big difference, not just the goal, but he looked sharp, hungry and of course the finish was sweet.

Massive lift for the team as well. 2 points from those 2 games would have been a travesty. We deserved all 6, however last night, at least lady-luck finally gave is a nod at least.

Results also going for us - no one is running away with the league. There are only 2 teams above us that have lost less games. Despite this poor run, we are still very well placed.

Gus is starting to have more and more options with players getting up to fitness or getting used to this league. Hoskins back, Orlandi getting better, Dobbie finally showing his metal, I'll have to defend Barnes here and say he warranted being left on last night. With Bridcutt back, Gus has more options that he's had all season.

All positives for me last night. Very optimistic now about the weeks ahead. Definitely feel we are on a slow simmer being bought up to the boil. Got my Charlton ticket last night for a rare away day as well, so all good in my book!!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Well said IG!

I too thought that was a massive lift for Dobbie, who came on and made a big difference, not just the goal, but he looked sharp, hungry and of course the finish was sweet.

Massive lift for the team as well. 2 points from those 2 games would have been a travesty. We deserved all 6, however last night, at least lady-luck finally gave is a nod at least.

Results also going for us - no one is running away with the league. There are only 2 teams above us that have lost less games. Despite this poor run, we are still very well placed.

Gus is starting to have more and more options with players getting up to fitness or getting used to this league. Hoskins back, Orlandi getting better, Dobbie finally showing his metal, I'll have to defend Barnes here and say he warranted being left on last night. With Bridcutt back, Gus has more options that he's had all season.

All positives for me last night. Very optimistic now about the weeks ahead. Definitely feel we are on a slow simmer being bought up to the boil. Got my Charlton ticket last night for a rare away day as well, so all good in my book!!

Huzzah! I agree with every word of this. That is definitely the spirit.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Well said IG!

You're right about no one running away with this league. Last season around this time(early November) we lost to the Saints 3-0. They went 14 points clear of us.

Wolves are on a poor run. Hopefully we can go there on Saturday and put them under further pressure.

:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here