Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace top of the Championship thread

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
You're the deluded one. Buckley's ankle was clipped, whereas Zaha's legs weren't touched at all.

You talk so much BS it hurts. Buckley's was one of the worst dives i've ever seen, unbelievable that you would defend him.

Admit it, you're so obsessed with us, every single Palace thread you get involved. (I get involved in the Albion threads once in a blue moon so don't come back with that one)

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
You talk so much BS it hurts. Buckley's was one of the worst dives i've ever seen, unbelievable that you would dedend him.

Admit it, you're so obsessed with us, every single Palace thread you get involved. (I get involved in the Albion threads once in a blue moon so don't come back with that one)

Why are you on our board every day arguing with everyone?

What is wrong with you?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I'm still waiting for England under 21's to play a game at the Amex so I can go along to BOO the biggest cheat in world football, Zaha.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Why are you on our board every day arguing with everyone?

What is wrong with you?

You have a point. Just gets a bit annoying reading so much sh*t posted about my club, there is so much delusion and arrogance on here. I've honestly never known fans like it, it's like the last 3 years have totally gone to your head. But i shouldn't bite.

I'll leave it at that till the game on Dec 1st i think...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Christ almighty. Zahaha did a blatant dive that"won" the penalty at Selhurst so Buckley went up the other end and did exactly the same thing. There can we now drop it.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Re Zahehe bookings Im led to believe from our resient Palace fan that its more for gobbing off/dissent than diving.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
You talk so much BS it hurts. Buckley's was one of the worst dives i've ever seen, unbelievable that you would defend him.

506 posts = quite a few blue moons though :)

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Why don't we all wait until the end of the season before we start all the shit about who's better than who. Most of us would have Zaha in our team and if he was we would rave about him like they do, Murray again yes would walk into the team at present. They are on a fantastic run fair play but its a long old season, and the form will dip like it has with us.

We have a very good squad and we do batter teams but finishing teams off is an issue, once that is sorted we will be there or thereabouts, will Palace lets see!!!!

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Wasn't Zaha booked for diving during the England Under-21 game in Serbia the other week?

LondonEagle

Nov 7, 2012
Having only just joined today i can see this is going to be fun!

IMO i don't see how people can call zaha a cheat. He's just got bags of skills, and defenders have no clue what to do. I'm not saying every single one of them was a penalty, i suspect a few were dives, but unfortunately that's football these days, even if i and others don't like it. I'm sure one or two brighton players have dived as well so......

And as for getting carried away, i am afraid most fans are. But i'm keeping my feet on the ground as i know a few games can completely change things. I personally think that you'll still finish above us (pains me to say it) and that you might sneak a win against us on the 1st. However i have been known to be a pessimist so who knows.....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bullshit.

You bottled it, it caused Bozza to have to take up the bet through the @NorthStandChat account on Twitter with me instead.

It ain't bullshit , it's all in the original thread.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Zaha's was worse, that is a fact.
Admit it, you're so obsessed with us, every single Palace thread you get involved.
I join in most of them, and loads of other threads too. I've explained this to you before, I like posting on our forum. You did say you wouldn't reply to my posts any more as you were sick of being made to look a fool, but here you are, replying again. Now you say you'll leave it until the 1st Dec, but I doubt we'll be so lucky.

Oh Christ, top of the league and another joins our forum.

IMO i don't see how people can call zaha a cheat.
Because he dives to win penalties. That's not even debatable, he's a cheat. Don't sweat it, loads of players are.
He's just got bags of skills, and defenders have no clue what to do. I'm not saying every single one of them was a penalty, i suspect a few were dives, but unfortunately that's football these days, even if i and others don't like it.
Exactly. He's very skillful, gets fouled a fair bit, and dives for penalties too - we agree with each other, so I'm not sure why you're questioning his cheating, I don't know.

I'm sure one or two brighton players have dived as well so......
We've no doubt had our share. Zaha does stand out though. He has the ability to get in the box with the ball, and he's fast enough to con the ref a lot. He's an excellent player that wants to get results for his club. Unfortunately for the neutral and for your rivals, that cheating is bloody annoying.

And as for getting carried away, i am afraid most fans are. But i'm keeping my feet on the ground as i know a few games can completely change things. I personally think that you'll still finish above us (pains me to say it) and that you might sneak a win against us on the 1st. However i have been known to be a pessimist so who knows.....
Yeah that is quite pessimistic. Can't see us winning at yours the way you're currently playing. As for the season, it will hopefully be close. I suspect you'll need key players to stay injury free.

LondonEagle

Nov 7, 2012
Because he dives to win penalties. That's not even debatable, he's a cheat. Don't sweat it, loads of players are.

It is quite clearly debatable. Only reason people label him as a cheat is that we've had so many penalties this season. 15 i think it is, not too sure..... Anyway i would be slightly worried with the standards of the referees if they couldn't spot a dive out of the 15 wouldn't you? You'd think if he was a cheat then he would have been booked, but i can't remember a game this season where he has been booked for it. And if he has, as usually happens, refs would then look to keep an eye on him and potentially wave away stonewall penalties because they think he's dived. That has not happened either, in fact they've been giving more, which is purely down to the fact that defenders are making rash challenges. And the majority of people on this thread, including you, are making out that he dives every game! Prehaps you could point out to me which incident is a dive? And people have seemed to be mentioning the one yesterday, which IMO if you think is a penalty, you need to get your eyes tested. Since when is a defender tripping a winger not a penalty haha?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
There's no doubt we are on fire at the moment, but 5-0 flattered us a bit tbh.
We played so much better on Saturday against Blackburn, but we showed how ruthless we are when attacking with pace. Talk of promotion is very premature, but if we continue with this form, there's no doubt we'll be in the shake up.
With Murray (pen), Zaha, Bolaisie, and midfielders breaking forward, I've never felt so excited about going to games.
Up the Palace !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Parr and Bolassie have both been tripped OUTSIDE the box this season and the ref has awarded penalty kicks.

IMO i don't see how people can call zaha a cheat. He's just got bags of skills, and defenders have no clue what to do. I'm not saying every single one of them was a penalty, i suspect a few were dives, but unfortunately that's football these days, even if i and others don't like it. I'm sure one or two brighton players have dived as well so......

Welcome London Eagle now F*ck Off !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here