Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace top of the Championship thread

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Yes is clearly the best goal ever. Except for the many, many other fantastic goals that Zaha scored. Or didn't.....

And just watched the goal and he beat one player. He ran faster than one player. He beat one through skill. That makes one but make it two if that makes you happy.

Very happy indeed .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What the money that your wealthy owners dont have, sounds familiar. Parish said on THE FL Show you would not sell Zaha in January as you don't need to and will need him in the Prem next season lets wait and see eh! Mind that was sensible why sell him for £10m then have to spend the same to buy players not as good.

Parish is gambling on a promotion dream. Basically they're f***ed if it doesn't happen as Zaha will have to be sold to wipe out the debts for this season and next.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Parish is gambling on a promotion dream. Basically they're f***ed if it doesn't happen as Zaha will have to be sold to wipe out the debts for this season and next.

Its not a gamble fishy its a win win situation .
If we get promoted we keep wilf and get the rewards on offer . If we dont go up we say goodbye to wilf and get the fee to match his great talent .
Im sure there will be a few million left after the debts are covered , enough to build a promotion winning team next season !

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London
I was laughing at the MunterWonderland up in Croydon - UGLY UGLY UGLY from Owner, Manager ,Players & Fans downwards.

For their third goal I lost sight of the ball against the background of all those empty seats when it was hoofed upfield.

bitters.jpg

:tosser:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Its not a gamble fishy its a win win situation .
If we get promoted we keep wilf and get the rewards on offer . If we dont go up we say goodbye to wilf and get the fee to match his great talent .
Im sure there will be a few million left after the debts are covered , enough to build a promotion winning team next season !

Except there won't be anything left over , no team is going to pay an over inflated price once Winifred hands in a transfer request. #He'sJustNotGoodEnough

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Parish is gambling on a promotion dream. Basically they're ****ed if it doesn't happen as Zaha will have to be sold to wipe out the debts for this season and next.

Palace could be the only team in The Championship next season to make an actual profit :angry:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
And it did.

:thumbsup: isn't hindsight wonderful . We were only top briefly ( after we tonked you 3-0 ) but it was a lovely drunken evening celebrating going top and beating you lot :)

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Well I'm going to enjoy the moment wile I can , top of the league 5-0 win , hatrick for FFs Murray and a top choice for new manager , thing are good for a so called favourite for relegation side,
We have a pacey slick side who are scaring teams to death but I'm far to wise and old in the tooth to blow my own trumpit to loud for too long
Things can soon change in a few games
Still if you can enjoy your team in top spot you might as well give up
What's a trumpit...?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
:thumbsup: isn't hindsight wonderful . We were only top briefly ( after we tonked you 3-0 ) but it was a lovely drunken evening celebrating going top and beating you lot :)

Correction: you tonked our reserves 3-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here