Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace top of the Championship thread

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Southampton won promotion last season by playing hoof ball so maybe Palace will do the same. They're clearly not the best footballing side but if hittin it long and running gets you promoted then maybe it's a good plan.

Saying that Saints are struggling in the Premiership so who could say if it's a good idea

Looked a lot more than that. The lower Holmesdale was absolutely packed and the rest of the ground was well filled. Looked more like 18/19k today, perhaps some creative accounting... Or yet another attendance mistake from the BBC.

We were fantastic today (again) with another brace for Glenn, with Moritz now scoring 3in3. Look out for FFS' second goal. Absolutely fantastic play. You can really see why he's the second top scorer in the league.

:lolol::lolol::lolol: - yeah - there was less there than reported.

Just over 16k taking into account away fans as well - truly pathetic.

Oh I forgot -

Selhurst is such a difficult place to get to on a midweek kick off - hang on it's Saturday
Many Nigels don't attend if there is likelyhood of trouble - hang on it's Derby
The crowds will swell when they start to play well - hang on they're top of the league with the worlds third best player

A Championship side with League One support :ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
:lolol::lolol::lolol: - yeah - there was less there than reported.

Just over 16k taking into account away fans as well - truly pathetic.

Oh I forgot -

Selhurst is such a difficult place to get to on a midweek kick off - hang on it's Saturday
Many Nigels don't attend if there is likelyhood of trouble - hang on it's Derby
The crowds will swell when they start to play well - hang on they're top of the league with the worlds third best player

A Championship side with League One support :ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Look at the table Pea brain...We are top of the league deal with it your pathetic statistics mean about as much as your mums claim that Saville didn't get anywhere near her.
We Are Top of the league 15 unbeaten,
Roll on 1st of December lets see how trappy you are then keyboard mouth piece

Look at the table Pea brain...We are top of the league deal with it your pathetic statistics mean about as much as your mums claim that Saville didn't get anywhere near her.

Didn't go to the match then ? - sorry I touched a nerve :lolol::lolol::lolol:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

You're top of the league for now with just over a third of the season gone :lol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
OK you scummers are really starting to piss me off and taking the shine off our return to form for me, which is showing our great strength in depth, goalkeeper apart. Please stop winning :smile:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Good God Deck Chairs at Dawn. I've never read someone on here to muster up 13 posts of such utter shite. What are you doing on here? Are you pissed? Many people would put it down to you being a Palace fan alone, but that would clearly be unfair. Let me make something clear from the viewpoint of a Brighton fan who lives in Crystal Palace. That's the posh part of Norwood by the way , not South Norwood, where your football ground actually is. If Chelsea had got the go ahead for a stadium at battersea power station your tinpot team would be going out of business quicker than a resident of south norwood can make his way to that shithole of a wetherspoons. The amount of billboards desperately trying to persuade people to go and watch your team is a joke in itself. But the one on the way to South Norwood from the Palace sums it up. What is it again? See tomorrow's superstars today? Sums it up. Dead in the water.I never had a problem with palace fans until i actually moved into the area and saw how arrogant and nasty they were. And that's the ones who didn't secretly support Chelsea. Do yourself and us a favour and stick to the Palace sites.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Looked a lot more than that. The lower Holmesdale was absolutely packed and the rest of the ground was well filled. Looked more like 18/19k today, perhaps some creative accounting... Or yet another attendance mistake from the BBC.

We were fantastic today (again) with another brace for Glenn, with Moritz now scoring 3in3. Look out for FFS' second goal. Absolutely fantastic play. You can really see why he's the second top scorer in the league.

Lol they putting cardboard cut outs to make it look packed....poor excuse 'it looked more' ...classic ..well done on your good form ..but really ....looool

DECK CHAIRS AT DAWN

Feb 20, 2012
Good God Deck Chairs at Dawn. I've never read someone on here to muster up 13 posts of such utter shite. What are you doing on here? Are you pissed? Many people would put it down to you being a Palace fan alone, but that would clearly be unfair. Let me make something clear from the viewpoint of a Brighton fan who lives in Crystal Palace. That's the posh part of Norwood by the way , not South Norwood, where your football ground actually is. If Chelsea had got the go ahead for a stadium at battersea power station your tinpot team would be going out of business quicker than a resident of south norwood can make his way to that shithole of a wetherspoons. The amount of billboards desperately trying to persuade people to go and watch your team is a joke in itself. But the one on the way to South Norwood from the Palace sums it up. What is it again? See tomorrow's superstars today? Sums it up. Dead in the water.I never had a problem with palace fans until i actually moved into the area and saw how arrogant and nasty they were. And that's the ones who didn't secretly support Chelsea. Do yourself and us a favour and stick to the Palace sites.

And breath..................

Mind the gap better than 6th is it not..?
Major yes I'm back in Hatings what's your exscuse?
no pocket money or do Lidl not pay out enough for you to go away?

Freudian slip or what ?

I couldn't make the Huddersfield trip as I had to save up all my money to pay the ridiculous fee of £32 to go in the worst stand in the worst stadium in the league next month. No doubt I will bump into you then as the hoards of Sussex Palace will swell the attendance above 17k.

If you are still top of the league after your next three games I shall have to admit that the Premiership may be embarrassed by your team, ground and fans next year. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here