After spending no money...

They're doing alright.

Murray hat-rick

... We'll still finish above them

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The bubble will burst by Dec 1, if not before....

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
They seem to have some form at the moment, but this league is very unpredictable. Lots of games to go and the FA Cup to come, but I think they will probably finish in a play off place and that will be down to Hollowhead who has been there and done that, would not want him at Brighton but a very good appointment for Palace.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Form peaks and I think their form might of just peaked, I'd expect a win for them on Saturday, but then for it to tail off.

Fair play to them, they are massively exceeding expectations.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
They have done well but the season is over 46 games

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Well I'm going to enjoy the moment wile I can , top of the league 5-0 win , hatrick for FFs Murray and a top choice for new manager , thing are good for a so called favourite for relegation side,
We have a pacey slick side who are scaring teams to death but I'm far to wise and old in the tooth to blow my own trumpit to loud for too long
Things can soon change in a few games
Still if you can enjoy your team in top spot you might as well give up

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
After spending no money...

They're doing alright.

Murray hat-rick

... We'll still finish above them

Would love to agree with you, but Gus has to realise Barnes and McSmudger are not capable of getting on the end of the crosses coming into the box,his tactics are not working and he must change them, we were lucky today against the posh any other team would have beaten us

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Would love to agree with you, but Gus has to realise Barnes and McSmudger are not capable of getting on the end of the crosses coming into the box,his tactics are not working and he must change them, we were lucky today against the posh any other team would have beaten us

We weren't lucky. We were unlucky not to score more. Peterborough rode their luck.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Well I'm going to enjoy the moment wile I can , top of the league 5-0 win , hatrick for FFs Murray and a top choice for new manager , thing are good for a so called favourite for relegation side,
We have a pacey slick side who are scaring teams to death but I'm far to wise and old in the tooth to blow my own trumpit to loud for too long

Hate to say it but well done. Palace are in a rich vein of form thati only hope they'll very soon lose altogether. You've exceeded all expectations and must be proud.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

This was us a couple of months ago. Things do change quickly, but I am surprised how well you are doing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here