Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Supernatural ? Unexplained event.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Popped in the office today to find the alarm company doing an overhaul. Apparently our emergency key holders have been called several times in the small hours because the alarm keeps going off. Hmmmmmmm.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Popped in the office today to find the alarm company doing an overhaul. Apparently our emergency key holders have been called several times in the small hours because the alarm keeps going off. Hmmmmmmm.

does that coincide with when you pop in for a shit? ???

Stewart

Banned
Feb 2, 2012
Sussex
I have always been open minded about ghosts etc. After the game yesterday something happened which has freaked me somewhat and I cannot explain it.

I park my car in my office car park and then jump on the bus to get to The Amex. When I got back to the office last night I thought I would pop in to use the bog and this is something I have done often. We have one open plan office, a meeting room, kitchen area and the bogs, and all can be seen from the entrance hall. I deactivated the alarm, locked the door and the office was in complete darkness, I switched on the lights and proceeded to the little boy's room.

To keep the story short I sat in the cubical and then dropped the bog roll which hit my foot and rolled out under the door. I then thought I was going to have to do a cowboy walk to retrieve it when it shot back under the door. When I say shot back it did not roll as it was spinning, it was as if it had been kicked.

I left the office the way I came in and nobody else was around. Needless to say I am a little freaked.

Anyone else experienced anything similar or do you have an explanation?

What a load of sheet.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I would look into the history of your bog at work. If a previous employee hung himself in there with bog roll platted into a makeshift rope...I would call in the local priest and have the Kharzi exorcised.

Obviously if you need a shit at work before it is cleansed of his tortured soul I would do it in a Tupperware tub and dispose of it out of the window when no one is looking.

TranmereGull

Oct 26, 2012
On the Banks of the Mersey
I would look into the history of your bog at work. If a previous employee hung himself in there with bog roll platted into a makeshift rope...I would call in the local priest and have the Kharzi exorcised.

Obviously if you need a shit at work before it is cleansed of his tortured soul I would do it in a Tupperware tub and dispose of it out of the window when no one is looking.

I'm with [MENTION=5076]Bevendean Hillbilly[/MENTION].

The Toilet Ghost who rolls bumwad under the door is obviously trapped in this dimension by a force as yet unknown...

Only go into the bog whilst chanting the Hail Mary at full volume and waving a crucifix.*

*Hopefully the toilet spirit is not a Muslim. If so this advice will not be valid. TranmereGull accepts no liability if the bog visitor is possessed and/or killed by the angry spirit therin

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Anyone who doesn't believe in Ghosts doesn't believe in Dean Hammond! I don't know what he has in relation to bog roll but he can defiantly prove ghosts.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I want to see Derek Acorah, the almost shaggable Yvette Fielding and that big camp guy all crammed into that cubicle with you taking a dump at the same time to evoke the wayward spirit, all fimed in glourious super real night vision. I'm not sure I would like to see it actually but you get my drift.

"Woooah, did you hear that? Arghh! There it is again. A sort of grating and plop. Something is definately trying to contact us. Oh God, I can smell the spiritual residue, it is strong in this evil place...are you there?"

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'm with [MENTION=5076]Bevendean Hillbilly[/MENTION].

The Toilet Ghost who rolls bumwad under the door is obviously trapped in this dimension by a force as yet unknown...

Only go into the bog whilst chanting the Hail Mary at full volume and waving a crucifix.*

*Hopefully the toilet spirit is not a Muslim. If so this advice will not be valid. TranmereGull accepts no liability if the bog visitor is possessed and/or killed by the angry spirit therin

You know it makes sense

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Thanks all for the explanations. But I could discount all of them and it remains unexplained.

A further update and incident is that one of the cleaners last night was locked in that same toilet. She claims that a colleague must have locked her in for a laugh but her colleague claims otherwise.

Someones trying to pull your chain.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
What a considerate ghost, also a friendly ghost, an evil ghost would of just left you without any toilet paper.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Thought I would bounce seeing another thread on Goolies.

The company lost it's cleaning contractor through this. Too much going on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here