Supernatural ? Unexplained event.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
hanako.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's physics, you can boot something cylindrical and it will very often roll one way, spin on the spot for a second and spin back in the opposite direction very forcefully. You can try it with pens, toilet rolls, it needs certain conditions but it's quite common. You have not witnessed a ghost but self-inverted momentum. Sleep easy.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Seems clear to me.

Bog roll pinged off David Beckham's Euro 2004 penalty finally returning to earth.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
It's physics, you can boot something cylindrical and it will very often roll one way, spin on the spot for a second and spin back in the opposite direction very forcefully. You can try it with pens, toilet rolls, it needs certain conditions but it's quite common. You have not witnessed a ghost but self-inverted momentum. Sleep easy.

Hahaha bog roll back spin ? Sounds about as likely as Patrick swayze rolling it back under the door while straddling Demi Moore from behind & giving a helping hand in making a bit of pottery (righteous brothers playing in the background)
We can't answer everything & therefore my answer is............ f*** knows

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
It can be explained by the following

1)Toilet roll looks like it rolls out under the door
2)You pull the roll or stop the end of the roll and this causes the roll to jerk and start to return under the door.

These things happen, there is a physics type of explanation and most definitely they are NOT ghosts or poltergeists, believe me.

TNBA

TTF

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Sign him up!!

I have always been open minded about ghosts etc. After the game yesterday something happened which has freaked me somewhat and I cannot explain it.

I park my car in my office car park and then jump on the bus to get to The Amex. When I got back to the office last night I thought I would pop in to use the bog and this is something I have done often. We have one open plan office, a meeting room, kitchen area and the bogs, and all can be seen from the entrance hall. I deactivated the alarm, locked the door and the office was in complete darkness, I switched on the lights and proceeded to the little boy's room.

To keep the story short I sat in the cubical and then dropped the bog roll which hit my foot and rolled out under the door. I then thought I was going to have to do a cowboy walk to retrieve it when it shot back under the door. When I say shot back it did not roll as it was spinning, it was as if it had been kicked.

I left the office the way I came in and nobody else was around. Needless to say I am a little freaked.

Anyone else experienced anything similar or do you have an explanation?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Maybe it was recycled paper?

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Some toilet floors curve up the walls to help cleaning, could it possibly have rolled to the curve hit the curve and rolled back?

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Probably your spirit guide being over helpful. Nice touch though. Don't be alarmed they are usually there to help. Mine likes to hide keys and play silly buggers with my technology.

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
It can be explained by the following

1)Toilet roll looks like it rolls out under the door
2)You pull the roll or stop the end of the roll and this causes the roll to jerk and start to return under the door.

These things happen, there is a physics type of explanation and most definitely they are NOT ghosts or poltergeists, believe me.

TNBA

TTF
Bit like a yo yo?:laugh:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Thanks all for the explanations. But I could discount all of them and it remains unexplained.

A further update and incident is that one of the cleaners last night was locked in that same toilet. She claims that a colleague must have locked her in for a laugh but her colleague claims otherwise.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Thanks all for the explanations. But I could discount all of them and it remains unexplained.

A further update and incident is that one of the cleaners last night was locked in that same toilet. She claims that a colleague must have locked her in for a laugh but her colleague claims otherwise.

This ghosty needs flushing out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here