Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Supernatural ? Unexplained event.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I have always been open minded about ghosts etc. After the game yesterday something happened which has freaked me somewhat and I cannot explain it.

I park my car in my office car park and then jump on the bus to get to The Amex. When I got back to the office last night I thought I would pop in to use the bog and this is something I have done often. We have one open plan office, a meeting room, kitchen area and the bogs, and all can be seen from the entrance hall. I deactivated the alarm, locked the door and the office was in complete darkness, I switched on the lights and proceeded to the little boy's room.

To keep the story short I sat in the cubical and then dropped the bog roll which hit my foot and rolled out under the door. I then thought I was going to have to do a cowboy walk to retrieve it when it shot back under the door. When I say shot back it did not roll as it was spinning, it was as if it had been kicked.

I left the office the way I came in and nobody else was around. Needless to say I am a little freaked.

Anyone else experienced anything similar or do you have an explanation?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I have always been open minded about ghosts etc. After the game yesterday something happened which has freaked me somewhat and I cannot explain it.

I park my car in my office car park and then jump on the bus to get to The Amex. When I got back to the office last night I thought I would pop in to use the bog and this is something I have done often. We have one open plan office, a meeting room, kitchen area and the bogs, and all can be seen from the entrance hall. I deactivated the alarm, locked the door and the office was in complete darkness, I switched on the lights and proceeded to the little boy's room.

To keep the story short I sat in the cubical and then dropped the bog roll which hit my foot and rolled out under the door. I then thought I was going to have to do a cowboy walk to retrieve it when it shot back under the door. When I say shot back it did not roll as it was spinning, it was as if it had been kicked.

I left the office the way I came in and nobody else was around. Needless to say I am a little freaked.

Anyone else experienced anything similar or do you have an explanation?

Did you see a small Labradour Retriever puppy anywhere ?

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
at least you were in the right place and position if you shat yourself through fear.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
at least you were in the right place and position if you shat yourself through fear.

:lolol:

So will you back for a late night dump TT, or give that place a late night swerve? Would have shaken me too, but at least it was a helpful ghost.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
3f661128-7a1f-403d-b6ab-dab09f45fba3.jpg

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
cat or the mouse it was chasing

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005