Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

empty seats tonight

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
There were certainly a lot - I wonder what the 'real' attendance was?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What really gets me is why so many people leave early when 2-2 with 5 minutes extra time - baffling

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We have a lot of fans who live some distance away who cannot make mid week or evening games. It's also half term when some families will have been away on holiday. They've still paid for their season tickets but not actually gone to the match.

Feb 14, 2010
What really gets me is why so many people leave early when 2-2 with 5 minutes extra time - baffling

Let people parking the two large estates next to the ground and it wouldnt happen. Force people to stand in a line to then get a bus to another part of Brighton to then get to their car and people will leave early. The punter is always right. Dont blame them at all.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I know it's there own choice but I could not believe the amount of people leaving early... 2-2 with 5 minutes added time and a game which actually looks like we could score at any time..

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I know it's there own choice but I could not believe the amount of people leaving early... 2-2 with 5 minutes added time and a game which actually looks like we could score at any time..

I reckon there was a good 4k who missed CMS' second half goal

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Let people parking the two large estates next to the ground and it wouldnt happen. Force people to stand in a line to then get a bus to another part of Brighton to then get to their car and people will leave early. The punter is always right. Dont blame them at all.

Thanks Trotsky

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
What really gets me is that people shit themselves on a 25k attendance, actually it doesn't get me, makes me laugh... we won't fill our stadium until we are in the 'promised land'. 21k was perfect for us as we stand, expansion will be brilliant when we are ready.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Pathetic east stand upper tourists it'll be half empty next season anyway if were not in prem Most of the plastics up there couldn't give a shit about Brighton they can't it was 80% empty with 10 mins left pathetic

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Pathetic east stand upper tourists it'll be half empty next season anyway if were not in prem Most of the plastics up there couldn't give a shit about Brighton they can't it was 80% empty with 10 mins left pathetic

f*** sake, chill out, you read like a complete fuckwad. What is it with this depression amongst you people?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I started to make my way from my seat towards the exit, just as the board went up for added time. This is the same process I go through every evening game in order to actually make it home.

Before anyone trots out the 'wouldn't leave a film before the end' or 'wouldn't finish a book before the last chapter' bollocks, I'm sure people would do either of those things if failure to do so meant not getting home!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I started to make my way from my seat towards the exit, just as the board went up for added time. This is the same process I go through every evening game in order to actually make it home.

Before anyone trots out the 'wouldn't leave a film before the end' or 'wouldn't finish a book before the last chapter' bollocks, I'm sure people would do either of those things if failure to do so meant not getting home!
splitters

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

Obviously If you need to leave early to catch the last train home thats understandable but I just don't get how and why anyone would want to leave early in a game like tonights just to get home 30 minutes earlier..

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Obviously If you need to leave early to catch the last train home thats understandable but I just don't get how and why anyone would want to leave early in a game like tonights just to get home 30 minutes earlier..

Agreed. If I lived in Brighton or the surrounding area, there is no way that I would be leaving early.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here