Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Kebab Shop in Hove?

C

CT1

OK guys, it's very simple, I'm looking for the best take away kebab in Hove for tonight. Not the cheapest, not the biggest but the best quality kebab. Any ideas?

I don't know about Hove because i can never seem to find a good kebab in Hove, but the best kebab you will ever eat in your entire life is at Itanbul BBQ on western road. Go there after every night out and it never get old. Personally I believe you'd be silly not to go there and get a doner. Truly amazing. They wrap the kebab as well!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I don't know about Hove because i can never seem to find a good kebab in Hove, but the best kebab you will ever eat in your entire life is at Itanbul BBQ on western road. Go there after every night out and it never get old. Personally I believe you'd be silly not to go there and get a doner. Truly amazing. They wrap the kebab as well!

Sounds great, finished late and had to get a document over to Oving. Ended up at a kebab shop in Littlehampton. It was bloody awful, ropey chicken and just red hot chilli sauce, not fresh well made just hot from a squeezy bottle.

Will indeed try the other recommendations soon, thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here