Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Glitter dead ?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The odious Max Clifford has been on TV claiming that various "celebrities" from the 1970s and 1980s have been on to him in a panic, in fear of being named in connection with Savile. He says Freddie Starr is one of them, though Starr denies any wrongdoing.

Poor old Max. He does hate the limelight, doesn't he?

I would love it, LOVE IT if it turned out that Max was part of a kiddy fiddling paedo ring. The guy makes me want to PUKE.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Quite shocked to see how old Starr now looks, yesterday on the news. He still has a v.young girlfriend - funny that ! (I'm thinking more in terms of gold digging rather than kiddy fiddling)

That would be his 38 year old fiancee who has already said that she has never known him to behave like a peadophile in all their 25 years together

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I would love it, LOVE IT if it turned out that Max was part of a kiddy fiddling paedo ring. The guy makes me want to PUKE.

Hmmm, would suggest you be rather careful venturing into that kind of territory, even if it's just wishful thinking on your part.

Awful man, but I only mentioned him as he was on TV trying to defend his faded celebrity clients against Savile-type allegations.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
That would be his 38 year old fiancee who has already said that she has never known him to behave like a peadophile in all their 25 years together

:laugh::clap:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
However, the moment I heard the Savile allegations I said the following to my wife

1. This is probably true but its hard to be sure when Savile was a caricature of a weird paediphile anyway!
2. Whether its true or not, we will now get hundreds or even thousands of new allegations, most of which will be untrue.
3. Whatever the truth, this will cost the BBC millions in court cases.
4. I bet others get brought into this and I would be very surprised if someone didn't claim they were abused by Savile and Gary Glitter while at the BBC.
QUOTE]

Lucky wife :lolol:

Jan 30, 2008
The odious Max Clifford has been on TV claiming that various "celebrities" from the 1970s and 1980s have been on to him in a panic, in fear of being named in connection with Savile. He says Freddie Starr is one of them, though Starr denies any wrongdoing.

Poor old Max. He does hate the limelight, doesn't he?
he's a f***ing slimy parasite !

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water
Dont shoot the messenger, but:

Two more victims have come forward in the BBC abuse scandal.

They claim they were regularly fisted and fingered by elderly men on a weekly basis and then locked away after this abuse until the next week.
Both sooty and sweep claim they where so traumatized it left them speechless.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here