Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Toffs Bukta Brighton Shirt

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Is anyone else still waiting for one of these? Ordered one ages ago and been emailing them for days to chase, finally got a reply from them yesterday that apparently they have run out of Royal Blue yarn and not going to be ready until November (nice of them to tell me)!! Just wondered if this was true and whether anyone else was still waiting??
1627fullimage.jpg

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
And anyone who does and get's it with a number , does it have the white square on the back?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
How big is the coller on these shirts? id love one but I really dont like large collars, cant be doing with it flapping around, I want a solid fred perry style collar, but im assuming its a huge football shirt sized one.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I had requested the white patch for the number and apparently that was possible, regarding the collars I will let you know if it ever comes!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
They've told me the fabric for the new Brighton shirts was late getting in. It arrived this week and the shirts have been put to the top of production to be cut and made. They're hoping to get them out at the start of next week.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Got my Dad's original in my cupbard!

I have 3 variations of the original including a match shirt, as well as a yellow away shirt. Still looking for the home one with the filled in 'V' and the red and green ones.

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
The first, only & last shirt i orders from toffs (puru 70s kit) was basically a rugby shirt, heavy bulky and bit football shirt like at all.

Is this Albion shirt like a football shirt or is it more of a rugby shirt or jersey?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The first, only & last shirt i orders from toffs (puru 70s kit) was basically a rugby shirt, heavy bulky and bit football shirt like at all.

Is this Albion shirt like a football shirt or is it more of a rugby shirt or jersey?

Eh?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

You mean is it polyester or thick cotton

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
No indication of when an order will arrive when you order, no update if there is a delay. This is very poor customer service. I don't see why they don't already have several sizes of an item in stock when you make your order or why it takes over a month for any order to arrive.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's made of cotton. What a load of crap. The selling point of that shirt should surely be close fitting stretchy man made material, not cotton.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
How big is the coller on these shirts? id love one but I really dont like large collars, cant be doing with it flapping around, I want a solid fred perry style collar, but im assuming its a huge football shirt sized one.

are you blind?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here