Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Call Center Girl Sending Me Dirty Pics and Wants to Meet

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
This is a mad and seem an unreal story...

Yesterday i called a company to arrange the delivery of my iphone. I was chatting to this girl that sounded quite cute for about 20mins. We got on quite well.

She had all my personal details on the system etc. After the call she added me to whatsapp and she is really quite fit (which i didnt expect it) anyway we've texted etc and i have discovered she is very full on and sex mad and has been trying to pin me down for a date to get a hotel and meet her. Shes sent me a few dirty pics and i cannot believe only this time yesterday she was organising my phone delivery... I have told her i have a girl but she is still adamant we are going to meet... I wont meet but i hate the temptations...

Does this random shit ever happen to anyone else?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If you aren't going to share the pics, then why start a thread?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

Yesterday i called a company to arrange the delivery of my iphone. I was chatting to this girl that sounded quite cute for about 20mins. We got on quite well.

She had all my personal details on the system etc. After the call she added me to whatsapp and she is really quite fit (which i didnt expect it) anyway we've texted etc and i have discovered she is very full on and sex mad and has been trying to pin me down for a date to get a hotel and meet her. Shes sent me a few dirty pics and i cannot believe only this time yesterday she was organising my phone delivery... I have told her i have a girl but she is still adamant we are going to meet... I wont meet but i hate the temptations...

Arrange to meet her and I'll go along and pretend to be you , i'll leave her like a used dishcloth...................wet, wrung out and cant take anymore, job done !!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Arrange to meet her and I'll go along and pretend to be you , i'll leave her like a used dishcloth...................damp, wrung out and cant take anymore, job done !!

:lolol: btw aint forgotten about our drink ;)

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
100% genuine... Shes a nice girl so don't wanna put her face pics up

IMG-20121010-WA002.jpg

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

Not quite, but a girl who worked in another office added me to facebook and started sending me loads of filth and mentioning we should meet up. by the time i had a meeting at her office she had got a boyfriend, what a bitch... still it didnt stop her.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Basically she has broken the data protection act. Or something so fill yours (or rather her) boots.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here