Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Star Youth FC - latest news

Albionstaryouthfc

Sep 22, 2012
Belfast
I recieved the cheque use guys sent today and on behalf off the club we would really like to thank you I got one off the players to present the cheque to the chairman I took a phot but unfortunately it won't upload but il will be posting posting a photo off are shirt with the new sponsor shortly thanks a lot guys its good to know that we have a fan base in Brighton I have also loaded your sponsor details on are website and as we say we are albion star!!!

Albionstaryouthfc

Sep 22, 2012
Belfast
great news all round this week some great football on display
under 11's won 5-0 against st oliver plunkett back to normal
under 10's beat 2-5 crusaders deciamted with injuries
under9's won 4-2 crusaders they where really briliant
under 8's won 18-8 glentoran where on top form
under 8's won 17-10 sydenham united

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Looking forward to seeing those shirts with the NSC dogs logo.

We are keen to start following a winning team

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
When can we have polo shirts, mouse mats, mugs etc.?

Mugs you say ..........

Albionstaryouthfc

Sep 22, 2012
Belfast
hi lads sorry havent been in touch lately just been really busy with things and football this is the first chance i have had to get online in the last two weeks as you can tell i havent even updated are website but im in the middle off updating it now and i was wondering if someone could write a wee article on the dogs i was thinking off putting a new page on our website in dedication to them i have missed the last few races and i believe lara is on good form. also are tops should be printed shortly with your logo on it we are just waiting on the kit manufacteres getting back with a date and stuff so it shouldnt be too long cant wait to see it on our shirts.

Albionstaryouthfc

Sep 22, 2012
Belfast
albion star results 27 october 2012
albion star under 11's 5-0 springfield star
albion star under 10's 0-10 glentoran
albion star under 9's 0- 4 lisburn distillery
albion star under 8's 14- 10 rosairo rangers
albion star under 8's 8- 16 rosairo monchengladbach

Albionstaryouthfc

Sep 22, 2012
Belfast
albion results 3rd novemeber 2012
albion star under 11's 5-1 st marys athletic
albion star under 10's 6-2 immaculatta
albion star under 9's 3-7 shankill juiniors
albion star under 8's 16-14 shankill juniors
albion star under 8's 15 -11 belvior

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Thanks for the update Sean. Any news on the shirts getting their logo on?

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
hi lads sorry havent been in touch lately just been really busy with things and football this is the first chance i have had to get online in the last two weeks as you can tell i havent even updated are website but im in the middle off updating it now and i was wondering if someone could write a wee article on the dogs i was thinking off putting a new page on our website in dedication to them i have missed the last few races and i believe lara is on good form. also are tops should be printed shortly with your logo on it we are just waiting on the kit manufacteres getting back with a date and stuff so it shouldnt be too long cant wait to see it on our shirts.

Sean, I will be happy to write a piece about the dogs for you, I will do it on e mail.

Albionstaryouthfc

Sep 22, 2012
Belfast
Sean, I will be happy to write a piece about the dogs for you, I will do it on e mail.

That's great could I get a introduction how the syndicate started with a photos and a paragraph on each dog with a photo you can put in as much information you want then just email it to me at irwin.mkts@hotmail.com and il will have bit on the our website would be really great even put in how Nigel got in contact with me at Albion star if want aswell

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Mark if you are able to check out the facebook page as I have a photo and a bit about each dog there already, this can of course be extended but Sean can cut and paste anything he wants to, he is already a fan of that page so he can see it.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Mark if you are able to check out the facebook page as I have a photo and a bit about each dog there already, this can of course be extended but Sean can cut and paste anything he wants to, he is already a fan of that page so he can see it.

Gaz, is that the bit about each dog we gave for the Barnsley prog? if so that will be great save me having to re-write it, can you cut and paste and email it to Sean? I'm not a facebook follower so I've not seen it, we have got plenty of photo's also so we can send whatever he wants.
And we could get our honourable treasurer to put together how one night whilst looking for something we dare not ask about he stumbled across Albion Star.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here