Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Birmingham City - Score Predictor

BHA v Birmingham City - Score Predictor

• Total voters

BHA (1st) take on Birmingham (19th) at The Amex on Saturday at 5:30pm.
With the Albion unbeaten in our last 5 home games & Birmingham yet to win or draw, away from home, BHA must be favourites for this game. However, with CMS out & City having received a home drubbing against Barnsley, I am sure there will be more urgency & fight from the opposition.

Last season, both games ended in draws between the teams, with an end of season 1-1 at The Amex.

A draw maybe enough for the Albion to remain as leaders after the game.

As for the Score Predictor a record 34 Pollsters correctly predicted the 2-1 win at Millwall.

It's tight at the top:

We have joint leaders on 3 points:

Conkers, Taybha,

The following are on two points:

BHA Swiftly, BHA96, DTES, hans kraay fan club, nomoremithras4me, OzMike, Postman Pat, rcf0712, RM-Taylor, Silk, Simster, TheJasperCo, Thunder Bolt,

The following are all on one point:

7:18, albion534, Albion_Dave, am the one, Beach Hut, Bean, BHAWise, BillPotter, Cantona's Flying Dropkick, cd_501, chucky1973, clippedgull, Conkers, Coxovi, Cragglez, Cypriot Seagull, darters74, Davemania, dingodan, finlaych, fozzie's headband, glasfryn, Godstar, Goodfella, granny weatherwax, half time scores, HawkTheSeagull, highway61, Hyperion, jameswestport, Jesus Gul, jgmcdee, Jonesy, kevtherev, Lady Gull, LarryLawson, Lethargic, lizard, Marmaduke, misterspatch, mitch, MJsGhost, Moone, NEASTGULL, Newman-seagulls, NickBHAFC18, nick c, Nigella's Creme Pie, Nuts, nutty71, pauli cee, paul pring, Plastic-Fantastic, rocker959, Seagull kimchi, Shirty, Shuggle, Steve Foster, StonehamPark, stupendor, superbez, superseagulls12, The Brighton Bear, The Complete Badger, TheMajor, The Modfather, The Orange Seagull, Tim Over Whelmed, Trufflehound, tweenster, Waino696969, Waynflete, Weretheweststand, Whim, Woodchip, Zebedee.

Still plenty of time for the rest of us............!!!

Statto Corner.

Top 3 Score Predictor Games:

Sheff W H - 216 Scores
Swindon (League Cup) A - 201 Scores
Watford A - 200 Scores

Lowest Score Predictor Game:

Millwall A - 160 Scores

Top Number of Correct Scores:

Millwall A - 34 Scores
Sheff W. H- 26 Scores
Burnley A - 17 Scores

As ever, use your heads........................................
You decide.

Last edited:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
3-0 to the good guys, cementing our position as early title contenders.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
1-0 to the Super Seagulls

Last edited:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Two - Nil :thumbsup:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I reckon this could be a high scoring game.

I'm going 4-1 to us.

2-0 at half time, then a goal for them early in the second half to make it more of a contest before two counter-attacking goals in the last half hour kill them off

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
3-0 us, Barnes first scorer :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here