NSC betting game: Albion v Birmingham City (h), 29/09/12 @ 17:30

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Can we win 6 on the bounce? I'd like to think so, but something is niggling away at me for a draw. So I might go draw for this one then a win for Ipswich.

Surely Brum will be extra cautious after the drubbing they got at the weekend? Just sayin..

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hi Bozza I bet 600 on Birmingham by mistake is there anyway I can change this ? I wanted to put 600 on the Albion.

I'm afraid not, no.

a) There is no form of admin tool for this, so I have no interface to move bets.
b) I've been asked by several people on each match so far, and have also said 'no' due to (a) above.
c) Is it really that difficult to correctly choose your selection from 3 options?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I'm afraid not, no.

a) There is no form of admin tool for this, so I have no interface to move bets.
b) I've been asked by several people on each match so far, and have also said 'no' due to (a) above.
c) Is it really that difficult to correctly choose your selection from 3 options?

Far enough thanks anyway.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
1000 on us, trying to play it cool this season :)

Winchester1

Aug 27, 2012
Downtown Winchester
Gone very large on us! Birmingham were dreadful at the back against Barnsley and whilst I fully expect them to tighten things up, I can't see them stopping us from scoring?

Reading on their fans forum last night there seems to be a real air of despondancy and apathy at BCFC just now and my hunch is that The Amex is the last place they will want to be visiting on Saturday!

I think this was the corresponding fixture last season when we ended our winning run and I think Gus will be itching to keep the momentum going and give some of the new blood a part in this game, especially as its at home. 2-0.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm expecting us to win as Birmingham are all over the shop, but this is just the type of game where form might go out of the window so I've backed us but only about 25% of my cash just in case

Roger meehard

Jul 30, 2012
Sussex by the sea
1000 Albion win. I think 1-0 correct score. they will be desperate for a clean sheet to try and stop the rot and will try to frustrate us but our confidence is high and we will win a tight game

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
412 on Albion to DEMOLISH Birmingham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports