Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eastbourne schoolgirl, 15, 'missing with teacher'

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
BBC - Homepage

Will be interesting to see how this story unfolds.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Edited by mods comment not necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Edited by mods

Is that a sum for the maths teacher?

Last edited by a moderator:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Maybe. It happened when I was a weee panda. Well. Not so wee. The head of R.E. ran off with a 14 year old and uhm...fed her his divining rod. He watched her turn the other cheek to his teachings, so to speak.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Rather unfair to label her a slut, don't you think?

Yes. Unless, of course, he put two an two together...and equated that if he subtracted the bounds of the school, he could deduct her off to a magical place defying mathematics, then proceeded to divide her in two, and leave a remainder inside her.

Either way, he's fcuked.

If I'm wrong, I'll eat his thinking cap!

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
The force said it did not believe Megan was at risk

Good thinking from Eastbourne's finest - no doubt he has taken a 15 year old girl to the continent to give her an intense session of differential equations :facepalm:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I'm not saying she's definitely promiscuous for sir, I'm just saying it's likely. It's also likely that there's a bit of foul play, but Ive seen it happen. Often. Maybe it's testament to the school I went to and a minority of people.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
This thread is going nowhere IMO. It needs pulling until some facts are released. Someone involved may be reading these inappropriate comments!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Interesting that Ernest's post survived the cull. Well done, Ernest!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Good thinking from Eastbourne's finest - no doubt he has taken a 15 year old girl to the continent to give her an intense session of differential equations :facepalm:

They probably mean that she's there of her own accors and isn't going to come to any harm

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

It means she wasnt kidknapped so isnt at risk of being killed - theres more to this than we of course no - probably a student/teacher relationship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here