Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get the f**k out you f**king faggots, out...

Jameson

Anyone else enjoy the experience of so called Millwall fans in the All Bar One at London Bridge after the game? Before the game the bar was busy mainly with Brighton fans so we went back after the game only to find the knuckle draggers had taken over. One toothless prat was standing on the chairs in the middle screaming abuse at anyone who looked remotely different to them; even one Millwall fan said "take it easy, we're Millwall.." The old bill turned up just as we thought better of it and headed elsewhere. All this in front of ordinary fans and kids in football shirts.

The abuse was shocking; anyone who thinks homophobic abuse is exaggerated should give Millwall a go. The only place I've been to where they all boo their own player for kicking the ball into touch when another player is injured. And where they get away with lobbing things at the opposition team warming up on the touchline.

I used to have a bit of a soft spot for Millwall; I imagined they were a bit hard done by, but not any more. They're not even hard; just vile. :nono:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
There is a footnote to that story I've heard. Someone from NSC must be able to fill us in.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Scum, and the worst part about it is their kids are brought up the same and nothing will change. Hopefully this will be their last season in the Championship, their always lingering there abouts anyway.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Didnt see or hear much stuff about gays from them compared to recent years . Thought they made some good noise last 10 mins. Apart from that they were pretty quiet.

Locked in for Millwalls safety was a bore

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Moved to the Other Stuff, chaps, for fear of offending GoogleAds...carry on.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I accidentally went to the hobgoblin opposite new cross gate station after the match.
Our presence certainly annoyed many local mentalists and while i suspect his motivation was mainly to prevent closure by nature of being a crime scene the barman was nice enough to tell us "word has gone round" and leaving was advisable.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Scum, and the worst part about it is their kids are brought up the same and nothing will change. Hopefully this will be their last season in the Championship, their always lingering there abouts anyway.

This!!!!!! We were on the 17.45 train from the ground to Victoria and had to put up with a young Millwall fan who must have been about 12 who was the foulest excuse of a human being. He spent the whole journey calling us cuxxs who like it up the bum and kept chanting about HIV. God knows what he will be like in a few years time. The worst was we had to tolerate it because when someone told him to shut up it just made him worse.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Well I wasn't,t in there but one of the Millwall boys apparently stood up and silenced the pub with his outburst and then started pointing to Albion fans and telling them to get out of his pub. A rather large Brighton fan said he was going nowhere. The Millwall tosser walked over to him but did nothing.... It ended with a handshake by all accounts. The moral here is if you are going to mouth off you had better back it up or you end up looking a cowardly nobhead.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
They live in the past a lot like pompey and trade of their so called reputation .Knuckle draggers ,I wouldnt rate them that highly .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here