Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
If I'm at a do, and no matter how bladdered, this will get me on the floor making a right spectacle of myself, embarrassing uncle stylee :smile:

[yt]r9foZ7KVSng[/yt]

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I'm having second thoughts about eighties music tbf. At the time, it all seemed very cheesy, after the punk explosion of the late seventies, and wasn't really taken seriously. After listening to Heart and Gold radio stations for a while at work, some of it was very catchy :smile:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is IMMENSE. From the pioneers and masters of electro pop. I love the synth sounding like a Train. Awesome !

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The GREATEST ever thing to have come out of France. FACT. Jean Michel Jarre. This is majestic, stunning and beautiful. I love the way it really kicks in from 7.38.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What's your definition of electro , U.S. ?

NOT New Order. Great band though don't get me wrong. My favourite of theirs is the extended version of Bizarre Love Triangle.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Last edited:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
The GREATEST ever thing to have come out of France. FACT. Jean Michel Jarre. This is majestic, stunning and beautiful. I love the way it really kicks in from 7.38.

I'm not the biggest fan of JMJ but I love Ethnicolor ever since hearing a sample of used in the French videogame (and one of my all-time favourites) 'Captain Blood'.

JMJ isn't 'electro' either imo but it's your thread US :)

[yt]1qbuAa_4kks[/yt]

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm not the biggest fan of JMJ but I love Ethnicolor ever since hearing a sample of used in the French videogame (and one of my all-time favourites) 'Captain Blood'.

[yt]1qbuAa_4kks[/yt]

If anyone is electro it is JMJ and Ethnicolor is just stunning. He has done nothing much since the superb Oxygene 2 album which is a shame.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

[yt]1qbuAa_4kks[/yt]

I love the New Musik song, World of Water. Good call as is this YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here