Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where Will We Finish The Season (League Position) 2012/2013?

BHA Final Predicted League Position - Season 2012/2013

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
9th.

I've revised upwards by a place. There are so many decent sides in this division, our form of last season shows that a couple of poor results can put us in a rut, I'm not convinced yet that we have the strength to get out of this situation.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Like the OP I would have said 6th before a ball was kicked, however with the introduction of Dobbie to add competition upfront, and David Lopez who will be a star IMO I am going to stick my neck out and say 2nd.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
4th position predicted by NSC!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

This should prove to the Palace fans that we aren't deluded at all. Spot on, if anything. Deluded would be if we had mostly put 1st and 2nd.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
This should prove to the Palace fans that we aren't deluded at all. Spot on, if anything. Deluded would be if we had mostly put 1st and 2nd.

Well, to be fair, almost the same amount thought we'd be top 3. But given the number of late goals we let in we probably should have been! Didn't bet on this thread, but I thought we'd have been just outside play-offs back then. So, well done t those that had faith.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
There is a theory all about this sort of occurrence - something to do with the "wisdom of crowds"...

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
1st, I'm hoping that this is also what I said last month otherwise I look deluded... None of the teams that I thought would be challenging for promotion look overly dominant so we have as good a chance as anyone

Those who I expected to challenge were Cardiff, Leicester, Blackburn, Blackpool and ourselves. Hull and Watford have done much better than I thought they would, but this guess of 1st was full of optimism but 4th is a great success

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here