Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is bridcutt the best holding playing in England?????

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
I know this is a very big statement but the lad is just class, really can't think of many players better than him in his postion. Very surprised he isn't playing in the prem.

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
Said it back in August , I really can't think of many players who brake a game up like he does. Think he could make the step up to the prem.

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
He's wasted at holding role. We've seen him get forward and go past players for pace. He's always got some flair that he pulls out when under pressure as well! He's much much more than we're seeing, lets hope Gus can get it out it him.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Are you drunk or do you have mono vision?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
He's wasted at holding role. We've seen him get forward and go past players for pace. He's always got some flair that he pulls out when under pressure as well! He's much much more than we're seeing, lets hope Gus can get it out it him.

But Bridcutt's is the key role in Gus's team. To say he's "wasted" there is to misunderstand how the team plays. Someone with lesser control and ability there would put the team in some difficult spots.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

I sort of wondered if he could push forward more like Scholes, but he seems to like the ball in front of him. He seems to be able to collect the ball passed from behind better than David Lopez. Although predictable he seems fast enough to deal with it at Championship level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here