Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm Team CMS - and proud of it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I am not in Team CMS, but also I'm not a CMS doubter. Is sitting on CMS's fence allowed? He's started this season pretty well, I would reasonably happy if he stayed, or if we got £2.5m+ for him and got a couple of new strikers, and be reasonably happy as well.

This.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:bounce:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
There have been doubts but I've always loved Macca as a player and a professional. So f***ing happy for him!

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
post made after 3pm on this thread officially make you a band wagon jumper on'er!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
post made after 3pm on this thread officially make you a band wagon jumper on'er!
Totally.
Everybody should be quoting themselves to prove there loyalty.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I'm glad to be in this club.
*smug*

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I agree. Its funny you should start this thread as I was only thinking this last night.

I was a bit bored watching the diving so I watched all of our goals last season on the lap top. He and we obviously started the season quite well and his goals dried up when we started struggling which is natural and he obviously suffered losing some confidence.

We all know his attitude and commitment are fantastic but you only need to watch the two goals he scored against Leeds to see that he is a quality striker also. The control and finish for the first goal were outstanding and his second was a brilliant, clever strikers run to make space and the same with his goal against Palace. Add in the excellent finishes against Sunderland and Derby and he did score some excellent goals aswell as a couple of scrappy ones.

I know he missed a few sitters but he's had a full season playing in and learning our system now which can only help. And with more chances created this season from a better and hopefully fully fit midfield and defence plus his confidence restored I really do think he will score a lot of goals.

I was always team CMS! So so pleased for him.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Was it you that staked your reputation on England winning the Euros???

Whilst not an active CMS knocker I don't think that his 1st touch is good enough at this level..sorry can't see anywhere near 20 goals

You will have my order for humble pie with lashings of cream should you be correct, and for what it's worth I really hope that you are

Shall I warm that pie for you?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I am delighted for CMS

Have never ever doubted him and no-one will ever find a post of mine which indicated anything otherwise.

Look forward to the FLS later.

Happy days !

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
:bounce:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

D

Deleted member 22389

I'm with you too! Never gave up on cms one of the small minority!

Neither did I. It was pathetic when people where saying that CMS is not up it.

He is a class player and if he continues with this form throughout the rest of the season, I reckon he will be worth 4 or 5 times more than we paid for him originally. Put it this way, if eventually one day he moves on, the club is in for a very good payday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here