Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can anyone recommend a trustworthy mortgage broker in the Sussex area?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Just want to add my name to the list of people very satisfied with US advice. He got my wife and I a remortgage saving £150 per month (got the interest rate down by 2.2%)

He kept in contact and updated me through the whole process, very happy with the service,and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend

Thanks Gareth.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
:bounce: to let US know I've PM'd him.

When are notifications coming back?

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Another thumbs up for Gareth's service here. Works all hours to help you with it. Highly recommended everyone - there's some actually pretty good deals out there right now and I'd say the time to swap is NOW before things finally start to creep up.

Stephen

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Uncle Spielberg does it again! Gareth has just got me an absolute jaw dropping deal with the Halifax, just breathtaking! It has literally saved our bacon and given us peace of mind - I can sleep at night again! Once again, US/GG has worked tirelessly and with complete professionalism - I'm grinning from ear to ear :D

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
US is a very good guy, and well worth using. It's nice to know there are people you can trust.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'd recommend Gareth, not because I've used him but he does appear a mightily fine chap, don't you know. Mind you he has now got a bad back, thanks to the slaps on it.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Just a quick note to say that Gareth sorted me out with an amazing deal recently. He's a good guy, works tirelessly, is trustworthy, and best of all is an Albion fan. All of those for me say you should look no further if you need independent advice or looking for a mortgage or insurance.

Top deal, top bloke :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just a quick note to say that Gareth sorted me out with an amazing deal recently. He's a good guy, works tirelessly, is trustworthy, and best of all is an Albion fan. All of those for me say you should look no further if you need independent advice or looking for a mortgage or insurance.

Top deal, top bloke :thumbsup:

Thanks for the lovely comments it is very much apprieciated.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I have just used Uncle Spielberg (Gareth) to do my re-mortgage on my property. He has save me £200 per month and the service was excellent.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
:bounce:

US just did the impossible and sorted me out a mortgage in 6 days from AIP to offer in writing. In current circumstances, that is incredible.

What a man.

Cheers GG, you've done it again.

I've said it before, if you want a man you can trust, look no further.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Highly recommended everyone - there's some actually pretty good deals out there right now and I'd say the time to swap is NOW before things finally start to creep up.

Stephen

Glad your comedy timing is better than your mortgage swap timing Steve!:p

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Our offers been sent out. No hassle US does it all. Thanks Gareth you're a star

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Just settling into the first night in our new home thanks to Gareth. Not only did he work day and night to get our mortgage though in days to meet our sellers requirements, but he popped round earlier to welcome us into our new home with a gift. Would 100% recommend him, and you just don't get that level of service elsewhere.

US if you are reading this, thank you so much for everything you did, and the champers is going down a treat after a long day moving!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just settling into the first night in our new home thanks to Gareth. Not only did he work day and night to get our mortgage though in days to meet our sellers requirements, but he popped round earlier to welcome us into our new home with a gift. Would 100% recommend him, and you just don't get that level of service elsewhere.

US if you are reading this, thank you so much for everything you did, and the champers is going down a treat after a long day moving!

Glad to help mate. I hope you will be very happy in your new home

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here