Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****All Things Final Fantasy****

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Well that certainly brought back some memories!!

I loved FF VII and was then really disappointed with FF VIII. Maybe because 7 was so good on the PS 1 and I just couldn't get used to 8 on the PC.

Due to that disappointment with 8 I have never tried any of the others.

For me7 could not be bettered - I would love an iPad conversion of it.

If you get a chance give FF9 a go - I too loved 7 and wasn't that fussed about 8, felt they ruined the battle system by over complicating it personally.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I can't believe so many people on here didn't like FF8. The battle system is my favourite of all Final Fantasies and the story line with the Dream World was pretty neat I thought. On the other hand I didn't rate FF9 at all unlike a lot of people on here!

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Is it exactly the same? Is it worth downloading if I still have my old ps copy?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Did anyone see Advent Children? That was an incredible movie!

Advent Children is fantastic and easily the best thing about FF7 (that I've seen).

I must admit I was a little underwhelmed by Advent Children. I was good, don't get me wrong, but I couldn't "get" Kadaj, and the other two. It just didn't sit right... for some reason that I can't quite put my finger on. Nowhere near as enjoyable as the game.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I can't believe so many people on here didn't like FF8. The battle system is my favourite of all Final Fantasies and the story line with the Dream World was pretty neat I thought. On the other hand I didn't rate FF9 at all unlike a lot of people on here!

VIII & IX were both very good - though very, very different in every respect really.

Looking back at VIII - I remember my mind being BLOWN the first time I saw the intro...

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Anyone still going strong on FF?

Lots of remake news going around, mostly bad news.
Trailers and gameplay look good imo, hopefully more to be shown at E3 this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here