Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Denver killer is clearly a very very sick young Man.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I have been hearing some really interesting things about this recently so I decided to do some digging.

James Holmes served as a research intern at the Salk Institute (Confirmed here) at the University of California. Salk Institute was, two years prior, partnered with DARPA (The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency).

The partnership between Salk Institute and DARPA can be verified by a CNN article from 2005: Enhancing the Warriors - May 30, 2005

And an article written in 2004, entitled: "Sci-Fi Superheroes" Steve Quayle News Alerts

According to his linked-in profile, James Holmes father Robert Holmes, previously worked for San Diego-based HNC Software, Inc.

Robert Holmes | LinkedIn

According to the HNC Company profile:

HNC is working on a long-term research project launched in 1998 that is jointly funded by HNC and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), part of the U.S. Defense Department

COMPANY PROFILE: HNC SOFTWARE INC.

So what is DARPA?

Darpa Wants Remote Controls to Master Troop Minds | Danger Room | Wired.com

DARPA Wants to Install Transcranial Ultrasonic Mind Control Devices in Soldiers Helmets | Popular Science

DARPA has been trying to crawl inside the minds of soldiers for a while now, but a new ultrasound technology could let them get deeper inside than ever.

Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency

DARPA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:mad:

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I have been hearing some really interesting things about this recently so I decided to do some digging.

James Holmes served as a research intern at the Salk Institute (Confirmed here) at the University of California. Salk Institute was, two years prior, partnered with DARPA (The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency).

The partnership between Salk Institute and DARPA can be verified by a CNN article from 2005: Enhancing the Warriors - May 30, 2005

And an article written in 2004, entitled: "Sci-Fi Superheroes" Steve Quayle News Alerts

According to his linked-in profile, James Holmes father Robert Holmes, previously worked for San Diego-based HNC Software, Inc.

Robert Holmes | LinkedIn

According to the HNC Company profile:

COMPANY PROFILE: HNC SOFTWARE INC.

So what is DARPA?

Darpa Wants Remote Controls to Master Troop Minds | Danger Room | Wired.com

DARPA Wants to Install Transcranial Ultrasonic Mind Control Devices in Soldiers Helmets | Popular Science

Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency

DARPA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:mad:

So they want to put the mind control devices in the soldiers helmets but they can control this guys mind without one?

Why would they bother with the helmets?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
So they want to put the mind control devices in the soldiers helmets but they can control this guys mind without one?

Why would they bother with the helmets?

I think you're missing the point bro.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
DARPA is also the entitiy that created the Internet. greatest mind/people control invention ever? actually in the field of technology and in particular computing they are responsible for tons of research and inventions, paying huge research fund to universities and startup companies. i think CDMA was another, tech behind 3G (another great mind control system). We have something similar in the UK, DERA/Qinetiq, again a very prolific investor in technology research.

i for one welcome our technology investing overlords.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
DARPA is also the entitiy that created the Internet. greatest mind/people control invention ever? actually in the field of technology and in particular computing they are responsible for tons of research and inventions, paying huge research fund to universities and startup companies. i think CDMA was another, tech behind 3G (another great mind control system). We have something similar in the UK, DERA/Qinetiq, again a very prolific investor in technology research.

wow if you dont know the toxicity of the beast that is DARPA then you cant have objectively researched it - no point in providing links as apparently the whole world of blogs and utube is rubbish.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
wow if you dont know the toxicity of the beast that is DARPA then you cant have objectively researched it - no point in providing links as apparently the whole world of blogs and utube is rubbish.

when you've stopped using technology they funded or developed you can come and talk about their "toxicity". only you couldnt, because that would involve no long using the internet. please try your hardest.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

They are shit at designing logos though.

250px-IAO-logo.png

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.

and you have objectively researched this have you?

DARPA are not a toxic beast! They are an advanced research agency that identifies future technology: Here are some of the toxic beasts current programs...(i have randomly selected one field and randomly deleted some of the programs to save space but for completeness follow the link Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
)

23 Mathematical Challenges
7-Day Biodefense
Chemical Communications
Chemical Robots (ChemBots)
Focus Areas in Theoretical Mathematics (FATHM)
Fracture Putty
Long Term Storage of Blood Products
Low-Cost, Lightweight Portable Photovoltaics
Materials with Controlled Microstructural Architecture (MCMA)
Nano-Structured Materials for Power (NMP)
Neovision2
Neurotechnology for Intelligence Analysts (NIA)
Nimbus
Optical Lattice Emulator (OLE)
Physical Intelligence
Plasma Sterilization of Wounds and Medical Devices
Precision Inertial Navigation Systems (PINS)
Quantum Effects in Biological Environments (QUBE)
Quantum Orbital Resonance Spectroscopy (QORS)
Structural Amorphous Metals (SAM)
Surface Catalysis for Energy (SURFCAT)
Surviving Blood Loss (SBL)
Zeno-based OptoElectronics (ZOE)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's hard to compare one country to another when it comes to gun laws/ownership as there are so many variables. But it stands to reasonless guns, less gun crime and it would be worth trying it out. In my opinion.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Has nothing to do with the point about DARPA.

You missed the point 2 I guess :lolol:

My post is game set and match to ANY point supporting gun sales, poor monitoring of them, availability, cowboy film idealists, and any concept of ownership affording protection from killers such as the sick individual this thread is about. I don't see how ANY point you can make would counter this.
Still, desperate affairs require desperate people to favour such.
I'll put you and brunswick on the side of lunacy and belief in just-about-anything except common sense.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here