Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The funniest thing you heard at the AMEX last season?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Anyone got some gold that they heard during any home game last season?

Someone got the Gimme a B chant going, and f***ed it up on O.

Then some random bloke got up and shouted 'Who the f*** are Brighto??'

Laughed my arse off.:clap:

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
The moany git who sits behind me in the family stand shouting "That's a poor corner" about two seconds before we scored from it

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
My wife, bless her cotton socks, came to the Donnie game and was singing: "We are Brighton, simple Brighton, from the South, we are Brighton, simple Brighton..."

"What you singing, love?"

"Simple Brighton, like that stand over there..."

"Good, well done..."

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Anyone got some gold that they heard during any home game last season?

Someone got the Gimme a B chant going, and f***ed it up on O.

Then some random bloke got up and shouted 'Who the f*** are Brighto??'

Laughed my arse off.:clap:

If that was in the North Stand...... that was my older brother. Don't worry he wont live it down in a hurry.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Your not tangerine, your ORANGE!!

Pissed/mental bloke behing me to Blackpool fans before getting kicked out for being pissed as a fart.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Some Bloke after Ashley Barnes had fouled a player "Ref, do us all a favour and send him off!" I didnt agree with the sentiments, but it did make me laugh!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
The bloke who called Poyet "a moron, who doesn't have a clue" at half-time in the Pompey game in the East stand.

My wife:

We go 2.2 with Leeds, entire stadium erupts as a bloke is legging it back to his seat from the bog, "Who scored"? he shouts at my wife, "We did" she replied.:facepalm:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
"get that useless twat barnes off" BANG, GOAL.

Haha. How to look instantly like a knob. Happened quite a few times last season as well.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Every single one of us in the ground cheering thinking the ref had evened it up in the Burnley game only to quickly realise Barnes had been sent off and we were down to 9 men...

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
"get that useless twat barnes off" BANG, GOAL.

Haha. How to look instantly like a knob. Happened quite a few times last season as well.

Was about to say that there'll be a lot of Barnes related posts in this thread. Mainly from WSU probably as well. The bloke behind me timed his Barnes rants perfectly nearly every game, just before Ash either scored or created a goal.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
To many to recall. Quite a few morons around me in the East Stand giving shit to the players and Gus. Things like: "Gus doesn't know what he's doing", and "Barnes is shit, always will be shit".

What a supporter.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
there was another one at home to ipswich, they were singing aye aye ashley ashley barnes, and then someone continued something like 'singing stick my tractor up yer arse'

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
In WSL: " Buckley is a £1m fraud" just as he comes on.. minutes later he's a hero..

Nothing like giving someone pelters on the game of the season.. :wozza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here