Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea young star defender out on loan could this be us?

markw

Aug 28, 2009
Anyone who went to the England U19 game against Denmark at the Amex will recall an excellent performance from this lad at centre back.

Yes he was very good, stood out from all the others, I hope he signs.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
" The skilled and strapping youngster will only be sent to the right club - and where he is in with a real chance of playing - as the double winners push him towards stardom." According to the Mirror. Not sure he'd get much chance with us.

Jan 31, 2009
I saw him play against both Serbia and France in the tournament. Along with Liverpool's Jack Robinson, he looks the pick of the bunch. Definitely better than Elphick and perhaps Dunk. He just needs to beef up a bit, but definitely worth trying to get hold of on a season-long loan.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
at 17 years old he is not someone I would throw in and work on developing on Cheslsea's behalf if I seriously wanted my team to push for promotion to the Premiership.

Charlton it is then...................................

markw

Aug 28, 2009
Even at 17 he is as good or better as anything we have, took my dad to the england game and he agreed this boy was a different class, won everything 2footed and set up a goal. he has played alongside jt and think he captained england u17 at 15 years old. dont think they would sell this future england captain.

Dec 29, 2011
Even at 17 he is as good or better as anything we have, took my dad to the england game and he agreed this boy was a different class, won everything 2footed and set up a goal. he has played alongside jt and think he captained england u17 at 15 years old. dont think they would sell this future england captain.

Not buy, loan. Don't think it'll happen myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here