Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swan Inn @ Lewes v Brighton (apologies if spam)

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Hi, apologies if this is a bit spammy. My mate who has the Constant Service in Hanover recently took over the Swan in Lewes, and I've persuaded her to do a deal for the Lewes v Brighton game next Tuesday night. From 5.30-7.30pm, all pints are 20p off if you show a match ticket. OK, that's not a big saving per drink, but it is a quid off a (five drink) round, and I'm trying to get her to extend it to shots/spirits too. If it sounds like a few people will be coming along, there might be food deals and other stuff too (although the pub doesn't have a TV which rather ruins the plan of showing DVDs of Albion games). Either way, it's a Harvey's pub, has Tom Paine on, sells pub grub, has a free car park (room for about 20 cars) and is a 7-8 minute straight walk from the football ground - the pub and ground are at opposite ends of Priory/Southover High St - far enough away to be walkable but not totally rammed the way closer places (especially the clubhouse and Landsdown Arms) will no doubt be. Once again, apologies if spam, but I promised her I'd post it here and she'll give me a chinese burn if I don't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here