Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man found guilty of sex with a dog. But it was female, so....

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
That's barking mad.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
The poor dog

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
What are the practicalities of having sex with a dog? I've got a cat and it's hard to get it to stay still for more than a few seconds, I dread to think how frenetic it's reaction would be if I tried to stick my penis in it. Surely you have to put in some groundwork to get it in the mood in order for it to be a willing participant?

I'm sure the cat wouldn't feel it ;-)

Also, did he use a condom?

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
What are the practicalities of having sex with a dog? I've got a cat and it's hard to get it to stay still for more than a few seconds, I dread to think how frenetic it's reaction would be if I tried to stick my penis in it. Surely you have to put in some groundwork to get it in the mood in order for it to be a willing participant?

:lolol::lolol::lolol::facepalm:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
No but seriously that is FURcking sick

:facepalm:

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
If his ex-wife was the only witness, couldn't he just deny it?

...or did the dog somehow give evidence in court?
Actually that's just what i thought. Does this mean that any scorned woman can make something like this up and a jury will believe her? :eek:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Sounds like Ruff justice

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
URL]

Would.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)

You'd need a catrape cohort. Place that strokable, humpable feline on the lap of a friend, or care in the community chap who'll agree to anything at the price of a Drusillas visit, after spending a few days slightly unsharpening its claws. The cat picks at the trousers of said partner, which are made of the thickest carpet materials, growing more satisfied as it goes. In its deepest purr, in flies a long, thin pink one, and euphoria is shared in a matter of seconds. Thankfully, the lovee, licks away the evidence and no one would ever know. Ok, the tinned bean sausage turds would be a bit fuller-bodied for a few days, but that could be easily explained away on some excessive gorging by the little beast on some Felix Oven Feast, which is a famed plop-thickener. Cats, also, as we know, have barbed peni, so, a fleshy, unpointed pronging might actually be less harmful and unpleasing to it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Actually that's just what i thought. Does this mean that any scorned woman can make something like this up and a jury will believe her? :eek:

I think there must have been forensic evidence to secure a guilty verdict. :sick:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here