Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eating out in Worthing

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Worthingite hasn't been back on to give his up date and report on his visit last night to La Difference.

I'll be honest, didn't go in the end, ended up in The Swan in Falmer (not to eat), bit odd how things change lol!!!! We're going to La Difference on Tuesday now to sample there £8.99 for 3 courses menu, that could be a better indicator!!)

Incidentally, The Swan, interesting pub, have only been in there once before (Wrexham game). Mrs wasn't impressed at all. f*** her. I liked it, lovely pint of Palmers.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We're going to La Difference on Tuesday now to sample there £8.99 for 3 courses menu, that could be a better indicator!!)

Did you go there last night if so what was your view? Due to wife just coming out of hospital and unable to eat much we changed from Casa Ciro where sister in law had booked us and went to La Difference instead. General view was that the food was very good and tasty but if I was hungry it wouldn't have been enough even having 3 course. It wouldn't have been enough for any of my sons as the steak was only 7 oz so very small. I had the Sirloin steak in Red wine and onion sauce which was well cooked and the sauce was really tasty. The bill for 4 of us and we all had 3 courses, 2 set 3 course 2 off the menu plus drinks, 2 liqueur coffees was £64 very reasonable and good value for money. I would certainly go back as would sister and brother in law.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Yes, we did!!! Had a very enjoyable 3 course meal each and I had half a bottle of Merlot. Total cost? £22. Food was great (especially for the price).

Only thing I would say to people is that if your expecting opulance and style, you'll be disappointed. If you go with an open mind you'll find it amazing.

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
BTTT

Anyone been to Interwok recently? Was thinking of going there for a post panto nomnomnom with around 20 of us but noted the 1 star food hygiene rating from September and wondered if they have pulled their socks up yet?

I know it's not stunning food but it's the sort of place our clan and kids need to be...

Of course, any other ideas gratefully received...

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
BTTT

Anyone been to Interwok recently? Was thinking of going there for a post panto nomnomnom with around 20 of us but noted the 1 star food hygiene rating from September and wondered if they have pulled their socks up yet?

I know it's not stunning food but it's the sort of place our clan and kids need to be...

Of course, any other ideas gratefully received...

For a party that size, with kids, it ideal. as you said, the food isn't great but it fills a hole and is fairly cheap. i went there about 2 months ago and it is what you expect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here