Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Videos & pictures you wish you never saw.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
liveleak has a wide selection of horrific videos

My favourite genre( if you can call it that ) is traffic accidents
It always makes me feel better knowing that someone else has had a much worse day than me

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Video of the Ken Bigley execution. Not good!
Saw that as well,just how sickening was it to see the poor man having his head sawn off with a knife and the other guy having to watch it,then he met the same fate,....I do believe the scum who did the executions was later taken out by a rocket from a drone aircraft

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
There's one of a guy on a scooter who cuts ahead of an 8-wheeler vehicle that looked like it weighed a ton. The bloke was liquid at the tail end, and the blood squirted across the street. I've seen some pretty horrific videos on the web. 3 guys 1 hammer I absolutely refused to watch after reading the description that the bloke was still alive halfway through it. The guys that murdered him murdered people for 'fun'.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Saw that as well,just how sickening was it to see the poor man having his head sawn off with a knife and the other guy having to watch it,then he met the same fate,....I do believe the scum who did the executions was later taken out by a rocket from a drone aircraft

I had heard the guy who ordered the executions believe his name was Al-Zarqawi, heard the yanks just dropped 1ton worth of bombs on a house of his and killed his entire family..

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
1) 2 guys 1 hammer.
2) Photo the other day of the poor man whose face was eaten off by a drugged up lunatic in Florida.
3) Budd Dwyer's suicide.
4) Bambi.
5) Some pretty disturbing videos of motorbike accidents in Third World countries like Mexico, South Asia and the US.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
One of the American guys who was with Bigley who got beheaded. It was far more horrific of the 3 beheadings.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Best really to not go looking for that sort of stuff as seriously disturbing. I think in early days of having a half decent Pc and quick internet connection I saw the Indian guy electocuted on top of a train and the American politician who calmly gave a speech and then pulled out a gun and shot himself in the head.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Tommy Cooper having a heart attack and dying on stage in April 1984. Saw the video on Youtube a couple of years ago. Very sad end to his life.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Grotesque, banned Japanese film is absolutely horrific !!

Hostel wasn't nice either

One Priest, One Nun is puke inducing !!!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Have just watched about 5 secs of that 3 guys 1 hammer and I had to stop it, couldn't watch anymore that should not be allowed to be shown anywhere except a murder incident room or closed court ! WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That has actually just ruined my day completely and I'm not joking either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here