Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Westhill

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Good luck there.

Oh, and don't forget where to come when you need a good stocktaking company !

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
A strange thing happened to me after Pompey at home this season at the Westhill.Me and the mrs were going out to dinner that nights i I got her to pick me up across the road.

As I waited for her I decided to call my brother and tell him about Vicentes goals-within a few seconds it became clear the meatheads in the WestHill thought I was some kind of Pompey "spotter" and giving me the c'mon gesture.One of them walked over calling me Pompey scum with an empty pint glass in hand-no f***ing way wa I letting him get within 5 foot of me with that so i literally had to convince him I was Albion waiting for my Mrs.He never actually believed me until she turned the corner with my little boy in the back of the car.Absolute C@nt of the highest order he was

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
that pub has got the largest cellar I have ever had sex in

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Jesus. What time did I leave?

We had a great night but boy do I feel rough today.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
You have inherited a really good bar billiards team and table, who I think nearly won the premiership this year.

come pay day I may well give a vist.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
A strange thing happened to me after Pompey at home this season at the Westhill.Me and the mrs were going out to dinner that nights i I got her to pick me up across the road.

As I waited for her I decided to call my brother and tell him about Vicentes goals-within a few seconds it became clear the meatheads in the WestHill thought I was some kind of Pompey "spotter" and giving me the c'mon gesture.One of them walked over calling me Pompey scum with an empty pint glass in hand-no f***ing way wa I letting him get within 5 foot of me with that so i literally had to convince him I was Albion waiting for my Mrs.He never actually believed me until she turned the corner with my little boy in the back of the car.Absolute C@nt of the highest order he was

I know there was one game last season where a lot of the pubs by the station were closed afterwards and a gang of Albion yobs went in the West Hill, abused the staff and other customers and did circa £300 worth of damage to pub furniture etc. Sounds like it could well have been that game.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Good luck there.

Oh, and don't forget where to come when you need a good stocktaking company !

When I read that I thought that you must work for Venners then I saw the line about Rutters. A couple of years ago they advertised for experienced stocktakers to work part time so I thought I would like that to keep my hand in and applied but they never had the decency to even reply to my e mail that they requested.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Please be a nice landlord, my friend lives right next door and got mighty fed up with 4am DJ's etc. Good luck with it all, hope it's a success for you. Nice pub.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
herr tubthumper you left at 4.15 :)

billiards is definately staying

djs wont go on past 3.
i f***ing loved my first weekend there, cellar sex- ugggh, thanks for that.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
herr tubthumper you left at 4.15 :)

billiards is definately staying

djs wont go on past 3.
i f***ing loved my first weekend there, cellar sex- ugggh, thanks for that.

Oh boy. All I know is that I was in a right mess when I got home....as Sarah told me so. I hope I did not embarass myself too much. Great fun though and see you real soon. Thanks for a fun night.

PS cellar sex...think you might have an answer as to why the Harveys used to taste a bit ropey.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Oh boy. All I know is that I was in a right mess when I got home....as Sarah told me so. I hope I did not embarass myself too much. Great fun though and see you real soon. Thanks for a fun night.

PS cellar sex...think you might have an answer as to why the Harveys used to taste a bit ropey.

PS the Harveys tasted alright from what I remember.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Did you actually have any Harveys HT? I just saw you with Red Stripe.

Me like barmaid. She nice.

Yes, Coley bought me one. He is a Harveys expert by the way. I also tried the Tribute.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I love Billiards, me. Not bad at it either.
I'll be watching a game there soon as I don't think I've been in there since France went out of the World Cup, funnily enough.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
PS the Harveys tasted alright from what I remember.

OOOhhh, you drop your standards very easily, what happened to the bourgeoisie " Hand Crafted " glug ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
OOOhhh, you drop your standards very easily, what happened to the bourgeoisie " Hand Crafted " glug ?

I like to rough it from time to time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here