Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Westhill

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I think I've ordered four pints of Harveys in there. Two have been thick and lumpy and I've swapped them for lager. One was a little cloudy; tasted okish but gave me a 4-day headache (yes, from one pint) and the 4th looked fine but tasted of METAL!

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
My better half lives 2 doors away, and we always pop in there at the weekend. I really like the pub, so I wish you the very best of luck with it all.

She'll be well chuffed it's being run by an Albion fan now!!!! :tantrum:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My better half lives 2 doors away, and we always pop in there at the weekend. I really like the pub, so I wish you the very best of luck with it all.

She'll be well chuffed it's being run by an Albion fan now!!!! :tantrum:

Er, he's a Swindon fan. He's an alright Swindon fan though ;-)

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
update: im on the case with the real ale, tastes good to me now however i want it tasting perfect.

fridays djs from born bad and the big itch confirmed

saturdays holdup confirmed.

music quiz on a tuesday from july hopefully provided by rounder/melting vinyl/another sunny day/ and one other.

hopefully something good up my sleeve for thurs and an open mic night on mondays

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I think I may have to pop in and check the beers out. Just for research purposes you understand.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You will need to get the red carpet and bunting out on Saturday 9th June as Frau Tubthumper has decided to celebrate her birthday at The West Hill.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
Update:

right, sorted the cellar and now all the booze tastes proper lush.

born bad djing tonight and holdup tomorrow, both nights til 3am

plus have bought a proper shit small tv that looks like it was made in 1990, stuck it up in pub and will be showing euros in hope of recreating englands performances in italia 90.

if you want big screen or hd, you wont find it here. if you want a shitty picture and a fat lad serving you, the westhill is the place to be.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Good luck Ian, delighted to hear you are back in gainful employment and in such a fine venue. Shame I no-longer live two minutes walk away. I shall endeavour to pop in from time to time though. The West Hill could definitely by the post-work off the train venue of choice from now on.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Been to the West Hill a few times over the past few months. A couple of mates liked the billiards table - is that staying? Will definitely head back there more regularly now though. Good luck!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Update:

right, sorted the cellar and now all the booze tastes proper lush.

born bad djing tonight and holdup tomorrow, both nights til 3am

plus have bought a proper shit small tv that looks like it was made in 1990, stuck it up in pub and will be showing euros in hope of recreating englands performances in italia 90.

if you want big screen or hd, you wont find it here. if you want a shitty picture and a fat lad serving you, the westhill is the place to be.

What a result...as previously mentioned Frau Tubthumper and her chums will be celebrating her birthday on Saturday AND now the German game will be on the box.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I was in there a couple of weeks back and taught my eldest son the game of bar billiards.
He promptly thrashed me !

The new landlord was decorating - didn't get a chance to say hello. Will be back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here