Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good mood

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I was wondering also.
His little one must be a big one by now.
The original post was written with Pompey just getting ready to enjoy their first season in the Premier League.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Honestly, I gave it whirl but it didn't work out. These days I confine myself to working two separate day jobs for double bubble - and with neither firm knowing about the other.
Glad to hear you are doing well.

Just don't wait 20 years to tell us next time.

Some folk don't like old threads being bounced.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I too became disillusioned with IT contracting as a LTD. I switched from permie to contractor in 2007 and experienced the persistent decline in the value of taking all the risk as IR35 became more of a burden.

Between 47 & 61 I contracted about 60% of the time [a 3-day-week if you will] and jokingly referred to this as my semi-retired phase. But at 61 I'd had enough, built up a decent SIPP so called it a day and have now enjoyed a couple of years in full retirement.

Cloth has been cut accordingly but life is sooooo less stressful - I'd recommend it if the purse can support.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I remember that!! I was pondering where I was interviewing to get out of there??? Given I've never had a job in Hove?
Well it wasn't head of finance at the Goldstone . . . . . . 🙄

THere were a few Insurance places in Hove, wasn't Montefiore an Insurance place? And the one by the engineerium ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think we quite recently established that Simster was seeking advice on how to plumb in a heater in his external office (located somewhere within his 16 acre estate), which he could activate remotely from within his Surrey mansion before he set off "for work".

He's doing alright x

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I think we quite recently established that Simster was seeking advice on how to plumb in a heater in his external office (located somewhere within his 16 acre estate), which he could activate remotely from within his Surrey mansion before he set off "for work".

He's doing alright x
Wine aisle supervisor at Guildford Waitrose? 😉

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here