Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which smoke do you prefer?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I live a life in which drugs are a constant in one way or another, whether they be cigarettes or narcotics of varying levels.
I don't necessarily think you need to have tried them to have an opinion. Thats up to you. But i have a good time without hurting anybody other than myself. Which sounds like a reasonable situation to me.
I've seen some very odd things and had some extremely strange experiences that i wouldn't have had otherwise, so thats a valid enough reason for me.

Don't really do any toking any more as it was killing my imagination. Finding myself bored of my own boredom. But anyone else can carry on as much as they like.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Meade's_Ball said:

Don't really do any toking any more as it was killing my imagination. Finding myself bored of my own boredom. But anyone else can carry on as much as they like.

Will do. :smokin:

The only thing won't try is scag, even the thought of smoking it scares me.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Marshy said:
Very funny MR V.:lolol:

Just giving my opinion.

If you n joy it thats fine by me, u can get upto whatver you like in the privacy of your own home I reckon.

Your opinion is based entirely on what though? You are talking about something you know nothing about so how do you know its for fools? Mr Blunkett obviously thinks its ok.

You drink yet 1000's more die from that narcotic than cannabis, its hypocritical.

Anyway this argument must have been done to death.

zefarelly

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
morocan black for school nights
afghani sguijjy (looks like sheep shit/pellets) for the weekend
lebanese gold is the king of solids
African grass is bestest of gren shit Ive had

skunk is just a european developement, ok its stronger but its not the same trip man :smokin:

of course I dont break the law, just partake in some research work from time to time :p

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Strange that it's illegal yet booze isn't. I don't use it but have nothing against it.

zefarelly

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
stupid isnt it . . . . .what more offensive generally . . .being pissed, rude and offensive staggering down the high street, pissing up lamp posts , or giggling at home eating chocolate biscuits whilst someones discussing the merits of a Rick Wakeman keyboard solo (not that Ive ever done that!!!)

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
yea, great moral debate going on.

everyone has the right to choose,i choose not to, i dunno why, i'm weird enough as it is.

as long as it doesnt effect anyone else, its ok:wave:

trying to stop someone becoming alcholic, now, i dont recommend that, its horrible
:(

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I choose not to as since I gave up smoking tobacco many years ago it makes me sick. That in itself is a good enough reason although the missis and her eldest kid are great dopers.

zefarelly

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
my dad was the same when he gave up . . .tried a cig 3 years later and was sick, didnt happen to me though unfortunately.

each to their own, and dont force it on anyone . . . .thats my stance anyway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here