Feb 16, 2009
6-4 final score. Fantastic game, and met a real life NSC legend... :thumbsup:

Highlight of the night?
"Cheese burger please"
"Stilton, cheddar or burger cheese?"
Class.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Good evening. I really do love the Dripping Pan Better standard of football then I expected too. That number 17 was class.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Well done on finally beating us :) Hope the evening went well and that it raised plenty of money :clap:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Good night out. Apart from there being no beer at half six - prompting THPP and The Artist Formerly Known As Guinness Dave to retreat to a nearby hostelry - everything worked fantastically. Lovely pies were scoffed, moreish beer was drunk, raffle tickets were bought from gorgeous pouting Gully's Girls. Good to meet up with Friends! FOOTBALL friends! technically outside of the football season. Won bugger all in the raffle (white tickets? GREEN tickets? ???) But what's not to like? Bunked off on the 80 minute mark to 'beat the rush' and bumped into Vicar! on platform 4. First time I've seen him since we did the exact same thing last REMF game.

Oh, and don't know who Albion's no. 17 was (Alex Staines it says here) but he looked like a ringer to me cos he must have won MoM by a Lewes country mile. Sign him up!

Big cheers to all the organisers and to all those who played a part on the night, either on the pitch or off. You know who you are and you all done good! :clap2:

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Highlights of the night, no17 was a very good player and the chilli pies were by far the best pies i have tasted from Piglets Pantry, well done to all involved.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Superb night out and the Mum of No.17 was very pleased with his performance - MOTM as well

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Just seen this on twitter: THEY SCORED 4, WE SCORED 6, SELHURST PARK IS MADE OF STICKS! WITH A KNICKNACK PADDYWACK GIVE A DOG A BONE, CRYSTAL PALACE f*** OFF HOME ;)

So I guess we are 6-4 up! :thumbsup:

Whoever wrote that is a genius :thumbsup:

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
great evening very enjoyable and number 17 alex staines take a bow son streets ahead of anyone on the pitch

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Very good night well done to everybody involved

Just one point for next year, the girls selling the raffle tickets should know a little bit about REMF as I overhead a couple telling somebody the fund raises money for RE's family.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Those chilli con carne pies... mind blowing. Bit spicier than I was expecting but absolutely amazing. The pastry was amazing too, although a little tough (although I expect that was down to the somewhat limited facilities).

Very good, enjoyable game and first time I've been to a ground with terracing since I was about 7 when I went to see Hastings play. Will definitely be going back to the Dripping Pan if I get a chance, lovely little ground.

Didn't win anything on the raffle, but bloke next to me won the signed squad shirt! Knew I should have got in on the raffle quicker, would have had his tickets.

Oh and as many have said Alex Staines was absolutely brilliant. Don't know why he seemed the play the first half as a centre back, clearly a natural attacking player. Brilliant ball control too.cc

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
My leg is hurting but thoroughly enjoyed my REMF debut.

Alex was easily MoM and I'd say he's one of the best players I've played with.

Great game and event to be a part of

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Oh and the ex-pros still have that touch of class, especially Paul Rogers

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Was a very good evening out, pies were lovely, good match of football - those who played should take a bow, especially out number 17 !!!

No idea if they are on NSC, but 1 of the Brighton players gave their trophy to my little nephew - which he was over the moon about !!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Was a very good evening out, pies were lovely, good match of football - those who played should take a bow, especially out number 17 !!!

No idea if they are on NSC, but 1 of the Brighton players gave their trophy to my little nephew - which he was over the moon about !!

Nice touch that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here