Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The worst radio presenter

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that the worst presenter I have heard on the radio for a long time is Joe Talbot on Radio Sussex a complete bore and a definite turn off job or switch to another station when he comes on.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I think that the worst presenter I have heard on the radio for a long time is Joe Talbot on Radio Sussex a complete bore and a definite turn off job or switch to another station when he comes on.

I'd rather listen to him than listen to you spin your old '78 gramaphone stuff.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I like some of Radio Sussex presenters but not him. One day he had a phone in about old antiques and their values like Cash in the attic but on the radio and what a total bore. So switched over to Smooth Radio.

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Jeremy "Daily Mail on the radio" Vine

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Ian wright on absolute, can't stand the bloke.

Best without a doubt is Ronnie Wood

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Can't stand Sarah Cox - stupid northern bint - no diction.

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
That f--king twat on Talk shite in the afternoon with Darren Gough

I cant even bring myself to type his name the fu--ing twat :rant:

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Sarah Gorrell is the worst radio presenter on radio. That's not just SCR, I'm talking radio as a whole.

Guilty pleasure?? Has to be Paul Miller.

This.

Even the Paul Miller bit!

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Mickey Quinn on Talksport. Absolutely clueless, one dimensional drivel this fat scouse twat talks is an instant turn off for me

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You're all wrong.

Victoria Derbyshire 5-Live.
Only got the job because she was knobing the boss, ousted the fantastic Fi Glover, always sh*te, her show is nicknamed 'tears at ten' around 5-live, Nicky Campbell regularly made her cry when pointing out how sh*te she was.

Leas

Dec 3, 2011
Alan ( drink and drive ) Brazil , Ronnie ( my accent gets on everyones nerves ) Irani , Keys ( total love in tosh ) and Grey

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
In terms of radio commentary, the guy ( i think is name is Simon) that covers the Crawley games on Sussex Sport, boy does that bloke sound like a Prick, he is terrible and very annoying

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Zane Lowe for me, near enough every song is incredibly amazing for him and he NEVER shuts up.

Never shuts up, says 100 words to describe something instead of using one, every record is the greatest record in the world at the moment, constantly uses 'street speak' - get rid of the annoying twat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here