Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matty Fryatt

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Hatrick tonight and 15 for the season in an average side. Would be perfect upfront for us next season, proven Championship goalscorer. Get your cheque book out Tony :)

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
Should of had Billy Sharp

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
A 15+ goal a season championship striker doesn't come cheap. He's their talisman and main striker. They will not sell for less than 3.5mill.
Give me a break,fryatt hardly ever scores 15 championship goals,i bet this is the first time or him.

Last edited:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Give me a break,fryatt hardly ever scores 15 championship goals,i bet this is the first time or him.

Does it pretty much every season....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A 15+ goal a season championship striker doesn't come cheap. He's their talisman and main striker. They will not sell for less than 3.5mill.

Vaz Te was only £500K

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Average side? You could say that if it was a team finishing 12-15th maybe but they've been in and out of the play offs all season and they're above us. People can also say 'Barnes-22 years old, 13 goals in an average side, 20 goals last season, must be worth a punt' but when we actually watch him, it's hard to look at it like that.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm not sure I want us to sign someone who calls themself Matty.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Average side? You could say that if it was a team finishing 12-15th maybe but they've been in and out of the play offs all season and they're above us. People can also say 'Barnes-22 years old, 13 goals in an average side, 20 goals last season, must be worth a punt' but when we actually watch him, it's hard to look at it like that.

Barnes is class if he played for another club i would want him at Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here