Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Furthest you've travelled for 1 game.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Carlisle a few times now , Boro,Plymouth,Sunderland,Hartlepool etc..

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Flew back from a week in Cornwall to go to the Liverpool game at the Amex in September, and then flew back to Cornwall again the next morning.

Felt like some kind of jet-setting playboy.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
about three years ago, flew back from Amsterdam to see Albion at Walsall - plane was late and by the time I got there we were already two down

In Amsterdam at the moment and staying there ahead of tonight's game - wouldn't want to tempt fate :lol:

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Seaford to Carlisle and back in a day. 0-0 But Caspers late save from a header was worth every mile!

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
11497 miles.
In 1992 I went to Tokyo from Sao Paulo to watch the World club Championship which SP won 3-2.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Carlise has got to be the furthest you can go as an Albion fan, from Brighton(in the English league set up). Done Carlise 0-0....Plymouth/Hartlepool doesn't even come close to Carlise. Carlise must be at least 100 miles if not more further than Plymouth and 50 or so more than Hartlepool and Newcastle if not more....Done all the mentioned by the way, some more than once.

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
Flew out and watched us play a couple of games in California in 1979 on a pre season tour. California Surf and Las Vegas Seagulls , although the Las Vegas one was cancelled .

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
Well travelled from Haywards Heath to Carlise to watch the Albion play on the opening day of the season a few years back. Lost 3-0, was freezing cold and a tad bit of rain. Must of looked a right twat in my shorts and t-shirt. :rolleyes:

Also travelled to Portugal for the pre season tour that the Albion did the other year.

With England all the way to warsaw in Poland for a Euro 2000 qualifier.

Foster House

Aug 25, 2010
East Sussex
I drove to Hartlepool (I think November 1993) for a 2-2 draw. I left at 4.30 in the morning, dropping a friend of in Sheffield. I arrived in Hartlepool 5 minutes late, watched the game, and drove home (via Sheffield picking my mate up again).

I've never done that since....

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Flew from Athens on Friday, August 5th last year just to watch the opening game against Doncaster. Then flew back to Athens on the Sunday. Well, well worth it! And I've still got my flag!

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
Been to Portsmouth and Brighton (from Newcastle) so probably one of them two.

Hoping that we'll get the 4 points required to take us into europe so I can improve that next season. :)

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I altered my travel plans so I could make Brighton v Liverpool in October, 1981. 24 hours on a flight from Sydney to London, landing at Heathrow about 6.30am Saturday Morning. By 2pm I was in The North Stand at the Goldstone - Or the North Terrace as it became due to the roof being removed for safety reasons. As I remember it pissed down as Albion grabbed a 3-3 draw after being 3-1 down with about 10 minutes to go.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here