Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Furthest you've travelled for 1 game.

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
11,000 mile round trip for opening game this season, my dad, mum and I, flew back specifically for that game from California, also managed to squeeze in the Gillingham game on the Tuesday, got quite confused seeing my mum sing "the referee's a wanker" aged 66...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I go to Germany specifically to see Hertha Berlin play once or twice a season.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Toulouse to Chesterfield to watch us win 1-0 in january about 5 years ago.

From Doha in Qatar for the last home game of 1979 hoping to see us promoted to the old first division.

From memory we won a pretty poor game but other results meant we didn't go up until the last game at Newcastle, by which time I was back in the desert :censored:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
My sister-in-law is flying from Cyprus on Friday to watch Newport County v Alfreton, oldfootballshirts.com is the matchball sponsor, then she goes back on the Monday.

Then my brother and sister in law are flying over on the 11th May, for the REMF game on the Friday night, then the FA Trophy final at Webmley the following day, then back to Cyprus on the Monday morning.

My sister-in-law is flying from Cyprus on Friday to watch Newport County v Alfreton, oldfootballshirts.com is the matchball sponsor, then she goes back on the Monday.

Then my brother and sister in law are flying over on the 11th May, for the REMF game on the Friday night, then the FA Trophy final at Webmley the following day, then back to Cyprus on the Monday morning.
I bought my Wembley ticket yesterday - the first day that the County had made them available to non-season ticket holders over the phone, after about ten days of selling to folk who physically turned up in person. The guy who sold it to me seemed to be a bit surprised that I didn't want to travel to the game from Newport.

Incidentally ... it took less than two minutes queuing for the phone to be answered.

Capricorn

Aug 14, 2010
Perth, Australia
From Doha in Qatar for the last home game of 1979 hoping to see us promoted to the old first division.

From memory we won a pretty poor game but other results meant we didn't go up until the last game at Newcastle, by which time I was back in the desert :censored:
Are you one of NSC's resident overseas teachers? I think I can remember your name from a thread a while back...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I bought my Wembley ticket yesterday - the first day that the County had made them available to non-season ticket holders over the phone, after about ten days of selling to folk who physically turned up in person. The guy who sold it to me seemed to be a bit surprised that I didn't want to travel to the game from Newport.

Nice one, see you there then, we got ours last week by having someone in Newport go down to Spytty Park for us, I wonder what sort of size crowd it will be.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
From Brighton
Carlisle, Newcastle, Middlesbrough to the north.
Swansea to the west or Plymouth whichever is further west
Norwich to the east.
Portugal to the south.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Brighton to Preston on a Tuesday night to lose 3-0 Brighton to Rome to watch England world cup qualifier both day trips !

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here