Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who should we play in goal for last 3 games?

Which keeper?

• Total voters

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Brez is obviously our best current keeper so stick with him untill/if we get someone better.
Let's not throw even more advantage to opposition by making our possibly worst position even poorer.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Gonzalez or Poke. Don't think Ankergren or Brezovan will be our number one next season so worth seeing whether Gonzalez has what it takes (before going in search of a new keeper) and whether Poke is good enough for back-up (and long-term number one)

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Um... We could still mathematically finish behind palace... So until that job is done, brez has to stay in goal, he is the best of a bad bunch

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
What an uninspiring choice to have to make. Ankergren by default I guess.

I don't understand why it must be by default? We shipped 6 goals against Liverpool, didn't change the keeper and the next game, kept a clean sheet.
Edit to add we kept a clean sheet in the next 2 games. Hull & Ipswich.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Harley, he isn't likely to be used in midfield so lets see how good he is in goal. We need a keeper who is comfortable with the ball at his feet

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
3 wins takes us to 72pts, and that could well be enough, so I still think we stick with our best side for Watford.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Agree - a few results going our way tomorrow and saturday and we could still be in with a shout come the last game.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Might as well stick with Brez - he's the best we've got at the mo.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Simple question, with nothing to lose in the last 3 games who would you put between the posts?

Brez - Been in goal since the start of 2012 but last few games his forms dropped alot.... so is it time to drop him or just let him finish off in goal?

Casper - Was in for at the start of the season but with a number of bad results he was dropped in favour of Brez.... should he jump back in goal for the last 3 games or have we seen him goal for the last time back in 2011?

Gonzalez - Or is it time for this guy? with nothing to lose should we stick him in goal and see if hes any better than Brez & Casper? may not need to buy a new keeper next season after all.

Poll to follow.

Agree in theory as i posted the same for Brez prior to the saints game in jan , But Gonzalez had a shocker against crawley and to be honest i think Guses tinkering has cost us results, along with poor performances from our strikers .Our goals conceded record is good our goals scored record is shit

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Brez. Massive overreaction from West Ham. Don't make him the scapegoat for our deficiencies in all three areas of the park.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here