Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singing a new keeper

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Julio Inglesias, the former Real Madrid keeper.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Smithies or Forster would both be good signings.

There was a Polish goalkeeper a few years back, Wojtyła or something like that, wonder what happened to him...

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I would love to see us get an experience seasoned keeper in, anyone that remembers Corrigan and Beasant playing for us. Both ozzed confidence and class. With this in mind I would love to see us get someone like.

Carlo Cudicini.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Der Der, Der Der Der Der Der, Der Der, Der Der Der Der Der, Der Der, Der Der Der Der Der New Goal-Keep-er? Or did you mean signing ???

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I would love to see us get an experience seasoned keeper in, anyone that remembers Corrigan and Beasant playing for us. Both ozzed confidence and class. With this in mind I would love to see us get someone like.

Carlo Cudicini.

That's exactly who we need !

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Would be keen to see what Gonzalez can do before the end of the season. Wouldn't be that surprised to see him start on Tuesday.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
My brother (Muzzy) and I were discussing this the other day, and we both came up with Cudicini. I know it was a long while back, but he was class for Chelsea. Although a couple of Spurs supporting mates reckon he has not been the same since his motorcycle accident.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
I find it surprising that, with all this modern technology, nobody at the club has figured out how to produce a youthful clone of Nicky Rust. That's who we need! :)

Carlo Cudicini is a great call, I don't think he's likely to come to us though. His record suggests he's happier as a small fish in a big pond, like he is at Spurs and was at Chelsea, than being a big figure at a comparatively small club like us. If getting games was his priority he'd be at a club like Sunderland (just picked at random to represent middling Prem clubs!) by now, he wouldn't have spent so much of his career on the bench.

Would love to have him at Brighton though, he's a very talented keeper who'd excel in the Championship. I don't think it's likely, but it's not impossible given Poyet's Spurs links.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Manuel Almunia
Lee Camp
Andy Lonergan
Wes Foderingham
Jack Butland

Would be pleased with any of these really. In preference order.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here