Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you consume alcohol, you are a druggie too.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Oh well, junkie it is then for me:shrug:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
What a surprise!!

And how wonderful it is to be a law abiding citizen with the allowance of arguably one of the most dangerous drugs on earth consumed on a daily basis. 40,000 deaths a year! bloody hell. And there was me thinking a heroin addict needed help. These pub goers are no different except they've got the law telling them they're safe!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Talk about stating the obvious :shrug:

The only injustice is that ecstacy is still illegal!

Weed was only made illegal in the 40's. Queen victoria laid down a law that anyone with more than 15 hectres of land must grow cannabis! Where did it all go wrong?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Weed was only made illegal in the 40's. Queen victoria laid down a law that anyone with more than 15 hectres of land must grow cannabis! Where did it all go wrong?

I'm not doubting you but I reckon Queen Victoria wouldn't have known what a hectre was.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am DOOMED. A Road to Hell !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The price of a pint in Cask is criminal

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It was always going to happen after cigarettes were deemed evil. Next thing you know, there'll be health warnings on bottles and bar taps.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And how wonderful it is to be a law abiding citizen with the allowance of arguably one of the most dangerous drugs on earth consumed on a daily basis. 40,000 deaths a year! bloody hell. And there was me thinking a heroin addict needed help. These pub goers are no different except they've got the law telling them they're safe!
It seems that you can make any argument you like with statistics.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Dickens, Carroll, Keats and Poe couldn't,t all be wrong with their opium and cocaine abuse could they.
I,m going to give this alcohol thingy a go tonight though.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
TBH, virtually every civilization, even those in extreme isolation, across the centuries and indeed millenia ,have stumbled upon some way of making alcohol and yet we are still here ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here