Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

C'mon guys, we can't let the Gooners win this............

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.

Attachments

• DSC3968-300x199.jpg
    DSC3968-300x199.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 437

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I don't really get the point, how can you vote unless you've tried them all.

This is still beside the fact that I think they're very bland.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
The Football Pie League Points System and Rules

To vote you just need to post a comment on our Facebook page stating clearly which Football Club pie you support.

A Home Vote = 1 Point for your club pie

If you travel to away games and have enjoyed a pie at a club that you want to reward comment on our Facebook page stating clearly which Football Club you enjoyed the pie at.

An away vote = 5 Points for the away club

We particularly like football clichés being used in comments, witty comments and banter so add something that brings a smile to your post and we will reward it.

A Cliché, Banter, Witty comment = 3 Points for your home club pie

The league table is updated weekly and fans’ voting is what gives football clubs their position in The Football Pie League.

League Rules

We will not accept any comments that are in any way derogatory of other clubs or in any way offensive.

There are plenty of football websites that will accept offensive content so please visit them.

Depending on what has been posted a first yellow card would remove the post or you may get a straight red and be barred from posting any further content.

The purpose of this site is to enable football fans to have a bit of fun and at the same time recognise the most popular football pies.

We also will not allow posts that promote products, these will be treated with the same yellow and red card policy as offensive content.

If you want to promote your product we can help you just go to the contact us details on the info Tab.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
When i opened this thread I thought before it was going to be another top four PL thread! We are the best. Pie wise or other. Who the f*** are Arsenal?

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
I don't really get the point, how can you vote unless you've tried them all.

This is still beside the fact that I think they're very bland.

They clearly state that it's not intended to be a vote for the 'most gourmet' pie, but just your favourite.

Anyhow, it's just meant to be a bit of fun..........

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If you travel to away games and have enjoyed a pie at a club that you want to reward comment on our Facebook page stating clearly which Football Club you enjoyed the pie at.

An away vote = 5 Points for the away club

So, could we all pretend to support Reading and vote for Albion pies?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Arsenal ones, I'm told, are shite.

The Piebury Corner pies are apparently sold from their house near the ground by someone who felt they could make better. They make and sell 200 each game.

with a name like Arse'an'all Pies it makes you wonder how people weren't repulsed in the first place.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I put on there,

Thers pies on my left, Theres pies on my right, Piglets pies make piebury look shite.

That upset the Piebury guy very much he then asked for me to get a red card (I.E Kicked off the site) and got in a right fuss threatening to remove his pies from the league!

It was only abit of poor banter nothing serious. Seems he took it to heart and takes the whole thing very seriously.

Doubt I'll be using it much more, I thought it was for abit of fun abit of banter but aparently not and I'm a disgrace to Piglets and I don't want that they make great pies.

Odd.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I put on there,

Thers pies on my left, Theres pies on my right, Piglets pies make piebury look shite.

That upset the Piebury guy very much he then asked for me to get a red card (I.E Kicked off the site) and got in a right fuss threatening to remove his pies from the league!

It was only abit of poor banter nothing serious. Seems he took it to heart and takes the whole thing very seriously.

Doubt I'll be using it much more, I thought it was for abit of fun abit of banter but aparently not and I'm a disgrace to Piglets and I don't want that they make great pies.

Odd.

I think the idea is to promote a pie, not abuse others.

But like you said, it's a bit of fun. As it happens, Jo from Piglet's is quite a fan of the Piebury story, and I think it's reciprocated. Or rather, it is now that the Piebury people know Jo's story.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I think the idea is to promote a pie, not abuse others.

But like you said, it's a bit of fun. As it happens, Jo from Piglet's is quite a fan of the Piebury story, and I think it's reciprocated. Or rather, it is now that the Piebury people know Jo's story.

I know but I didn't think it was abuse, Just abit of fun. I said sorry it was just the asking for me to be BANNED comment etc that I thought was abit OTT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here