Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is West Ham sit where you like or allocated?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Depends whos seat you try to sit/stand at really doesn't it?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
again with this? I was telling someone about the bloke who had his seat at southampton. Lady comes in, can I sit there. No, it's my seat, he says. They go and sit somewhere else, and he goes off for a pint about 10 minutes later. No sooner has he left, than said woman and her pals sit in this bloke's seat, and a couple of others next to. He comes back and gets a mouthful 'of tough shit, you snooze you lose' etc. Stewards didn't give a shit. Then right in the last minute she tells the steward to get the f out the way because she couldn't see?

If I've paid for a seat I will sit there. If you've taken my seat for the reason that you wanted to all sit together, fine, but tell me where your seat is so I can sit in that, if it's not taken by someone else.

kano

Jun 17, 2011
Cue binfest of straight laced hardmen insisting they will fight to sit where they are told to.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Quite a few Albion fans will HAVE to sit in their allocated seat because they're in the home ends.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I thought this was done to death before the Liverpool game a couple of months ago -_- I dont believe anything came of all the posts saying people will sit in other peoples seats there anyway.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
These threads only come up for the day trippers ;) Funnily enough at Derby, Wrexham, Hull and Boro away its very much sit/stand where you like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here