Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The development squad

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
What members of the current development squad do you think will make it with the Albion and go on to become first teamers.

I think JFC will defiantly be involved with the first team and so will Grant Hall, Toby has also shown a lot of potential but he might find it hard to get game time in the future because of the competition in his place.

Haven't seen much of the rest, has anyone been to any of their matches recently?

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
JFC could play first team football now in my opinion

I agree, when he had his run of games he looked class. Then he had an average game vs the toon and hasn't featured since, i believe he will be involved a lot more next season.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I agree, when he had his run of games he looked class. Then he had an average game vs the toon and hasn't featured since, i believe he will be involved a lot more next season.

Definitely this, JFC could easily play now. I think Hall if Tottenham don't come end up coming for him. In my opinion Toby looks good and has good pace and has even got an assist at this level! :p

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Feel a bit sorry for JFC to be honest, looked like the midfielder who gets forward we needed.

Granted didnt expect to see him playing every week, but didnt expect him to disappear completely after one not great game against Premier league oppo

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Changing the subject, but along the same lines (does that make sense? not sure) as we have no reserve team as such, when do the likes of Harley, Painter, Casper, Vincelot, Sparrow, Dunk (when not banned) get to play football?

I dont think Painter, Harley, Vincelot or Casper have had a competitive game this year, and Sparrow and Dunk have only played a fraction of the time?

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I think if Yaser Kasim loses the red mist and gains a bit of pace, he'll be immense.

Absolutely this! Kasim is a class footballer IMO and his agression helps his game but does definately needs to calm down a bit

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
JFC will be a future first team player without a doubt, Toby has good potential as does Hall. Solly March has a couple of years before he will probably get his chance, but he could be quite good, as could Ben Dickenson (club wouldnt pay 100k to Dorchester is he hasnt got potential).

Cant say on other players.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Changing the subject, but along the same lines (does that make sense? not sure) as we have no reserve team as such, when do the likes of Harley, Painter, Casper, Vincelot, Sparrow, Dunk (when not banned) get to play football?

I dont think Painter, Harley, Vincelot or Casper have had a competitive game this year, and Sparrow and Dunk have only played a fraction of the time?

Harley has played in the development squad this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here