Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please take a look at the NEW REMF website

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Forgive me if this has already been discussed, but is the REMF logo going to be revamped to the new club badge?

Well done on the website too, very generous.

Forgive me if this has already been discussed, but is the REMF logo going to be revamped to the new club badge?
That's a matter for REMF and the Club, I would have thought. But there's a case for saying that REMF came into being at a particular moment in time and the logo, with its 2001 seagull, reflects that.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
Will any palace fans turn up this year?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That's a matter for REMF and the Club, I would have thought. But there's a case for saying that REMF came into being at a particular moment in time and the logo, with its 2001 seagull, reflects that.

Ed is right, I think the badge is a snapshot of that moment in time and as such should not be changed. It's down to the Eaton's and I think they are happy with the badge as it is. Great work with the website Richard and everyone else involved.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Will any palace fans turn up this year?

Not looking too good as they have a fans forum that night. Lets hope so though as it makes for good banter on the night.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong

Ed is right, I think the badge is a snapshot of that moment in time and as such should not be changed. It's down to the Eaton's and I think they are happy with the badge as it is. Great work with the website Richard and everyone else involved.

Just a thought, I wasn't advocating the change per se.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Not looking too good as they have a fans forum that night. Lets hope so though as it makes for good banter on the night.

They only attract 8 people though.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here